Chapter 23

"Namjoon, I'm sorry for the interruption," Hoseok then relayed the news. "Our headquarters in south area is under attack by an unknown gangs. Yoongi and Kai went over to take control, but—"

He bite his tongue to avoid being too panic as he felt his throat tighten. Namjoon understood perfectly what it meant.

"So? What happened to them and why Kai? I don't exactly remember allowing him to assist Yoongi before. I trust your men, and that is Jackson."

"I can't reach Jackson, he's not around since yesterday—"

"Wait, what's going on now? What happened to Yoonie?" Seokjin inaudibly expressed, standing almost protectively at Hoseok's side, tears starting to prickle his eyes.

"Car accident," Hoseok managed to say, not wanting to waste time. "Jong Suk called me earlier, they both saw the scene. He and Jungkook on their way to seoul national hospital by now."

Earlier...

In the middle of the road, a lightly blue corvette where smoke was coming out of the engine bay.

The whole front end of the vehicle had been smashed away, leaving engine parts underneath the frame. Shattered glass was scattered everywhere.

From Jungkook and Jong Suk point of view, the accident looked horrendous.
Soon, investigation officers, emergency responders arrives and swiftly begins their rescued mission.

The car was so severely damaged, that it was hard to figure it out. Fortunately for Jungkook, he was trained thorough examination, eversince he was young.

Once scanning the condition of the pavement, he immediately knew the cause of the accident.

There were no brake marks imprinted anywhere, so he knew the driver, which is Kai, he never hit his brakes; thus leaving the conclusion that he smashed full speed into the other car.

Kai, was seen barely conscious of the impact of the accident. His airbag had deployed. However, passenger side airbag did not load, which means Yoongi took the most hit.

Jungkook couldn't help but wonder how Yoongi's recovery would look like. What damage has been done? Would it be permanent or temporary?

He clenched his fists, digging into the palms of his hands. He dreaded telling Jong Suk to informed the situation to Hoseok.

Shortly after, Jong Suk gently placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder reassuringly, telling him that he has done calling Hoseok.

As soon as the news was finally accepted in Namjoon's muddled mind, once it had 'clicked', he was stunned into silence, trying to form a coherent sentence.

Something like this, something so utterly horrible could never have happened… but it did. Someone must have planned ahead. This time round it's Yoongi's turn to get hurt.

Is it Kim Joon Gi? If its true, who's the insider? Obviously not Taehyung, right? He's been exposed.

Unless he still acts being innocent as if he's the victim? Even at the moment that boy is still unconscious in Jungkook's arms—

Out of sudden Jimin ran in, tears streaming down his face, "Appa! Eomma! Is it true what I heard about Yoongi hyung!?" Jimin cried in horror.

Do you remember that Jimin has a crush on Jungkook? However when he heard Yoongi got involved in an accident, suddenly he felt hopeless. Yoongi is his favourite companion.

"He w-will be fine! Yoongi hyung will be f-fine!"

Obviously Jimin almost went into panicked mode. They just hope he won't slip into little space. Because whenever he slips, only Yoongi able to entertain him.

Yoongi always tells him to keep smiling and always had a positive outlook in life. And now if anything happens, Jimin couldn't imagine his life without him.

Namjoon wipes Jimin's tears before he engulfed the crying boy for a warm hug to calm him down. Seokjin still froze in his place, he felt like his feet were glued to the ground.

He shared a look over to Namjoon, Jimin then to Hoseok. He had a sinking feeling in his stomach, instantly becoming worried of what was about to come.

"You say, Jungkook with Jong Suk?" He asked and Hoseok frantically nodded.

"So he did left.. How's Taehyung? He must be awaken by now. I need to check on him." Seokjin added and Hoseok answered yes, then the four of them sprinted quickly towards Jungkook's room.

They looked up to the bed as they came in, their worries state turning to shocked when they saw the empty bed. Jungkook left with Jong Suk in a car.

But Jungkook's helmet on the nightstand is missing... they look out outside the window, even his bike is not at the designated lot.

Taehyung is gone. Jackson went disappear. Their suspicious actions can't be hidden and Namjoon definitely knew the game.. has.. finally.. begun.....

Time to act merciless and showed them who is the real destruction of God. If Namjoon started to break stuffs, nothing and no one able to mend it back.

 If Namjoon started to break stuffs, nothing and no one able to mend it back