Chapter 55

Unedited.

Flashbacks in the ballroom ~

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook's voice rang out worriedly from the platform he's standing before he and Jimin sprinted towards Taehyung's side.

Jimin being the smol one who reach his soulmate side first, he swiftly put his arms around Taehyung's waist and placed Taehyung's arms loosely around his neck and picked him up.

Jungkook then calmly leads the way to their nearby dressing room so they could have a moment before proceeding with the reception again.

Okay, so what had happened?

The moment a loud bang! echoed in the air, Taehyung thought it was a gun attack from his fake father gang, which is not.

The fireworks supposed to pop up right after they say 'I do' and exchanging rings vows and kisses,

but due to unforseen circumstances, the engineering man controlling it were mishandling that causes the fireworks to released at the wrong timings.

While everyone were panicking, Namjoon was protecting Seokjin on instinct and their crying babygirl who were awaken abruptly and shaken by the sounds as well. Poor baby Sakura. :(

Thankfully, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jong Suk, Jackson, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were prepared for such unfortunate incidents and to managed stress situations.

They rush forward towards the concerned guest to calm them down and explained about what's happening and the main highlights of the event, which is fireworks.

During all the chaos, Taehyung breathing hyperventilate and covering his ears, sweat pooling on the back of his neck.

He felt like his head was underwater. He closed his eyes as he tried to push back the wave of nausea that took him by surprise. He took a deep breath in,

Deep breath out,

deep breath in,

deep... breath.. out....

Images began flashing behind his eye lids, quick, split-seconds of color, like a movie being fast forwarded.

He cringed as the image of him on the rooftop, and his body being trapped to heavy snowfall, and then darkness took over him as his body fell.

The truth is, Taehyung was easily triggered eversince the incident of witnessing Jungkook fall from high, it's seriously heart pain for someone like him to handle sudden accidents again.