Chapter 28

Unedited.

"Mhm.. I hope you will reunite with your missing brother someday." Taehyung smiled reassuringly to the couple with all his heart.

Out of nowhere, Baekhyun stood up and grabbed Taehyung into his embrace and patted his back. It's scary and there's this unexplainable feelings but Taehyung felt much better receiving the warm hug.

Baek broke the hug and asked the boy one last question in which Taehyung tilted his head hesitantly yet agreed to be asked,

"Do you know someone.. by the name of, Kenji Junichiro Gin?

 by the name of, Kenji Junichiro Gin?

NO ONE POV'S

Taehyung shrugged casually and shook his head. Clearly he don't know whoever that person they're investigating, "Kenji what Gin?.. What a long name. No, I don't.. I'm sorry."

Baek tried to pried further but a squeeze on his hand stops him. Chanyeol told him it's of no use. Also he received a message minutes ago from his men telling him that soon they will have full details of this Kenji.

Taehyung seriously had no idea what was going on and now it seemed like everyone
was thinking these gloomy thoughts inside their heads when suddenly Namjoon's phone rang,

"Hoseok! Where were you?" Namjoon swiftly picks up and asked but afterwards his gaze turns to Taehyung in front of him and put on loudspeaker when Hoseok told him to.

"Taehyungie, listen. I might have the information you needed to know. I finally found the trace to where Seojoon and Jiwon may be at."

(a/n: at chapter 25 where Namjoon told Taehyung to spill everything but he protest saying it's alright if he's hurt but he can't let anything happens to his hyung and noona. in which shortly after, Namjoon secretly inform Hoseok to dig deeper infos about this two people Taehyung is concerned about)

Taehyung widen his eyes at the mentioned of his hyung and noona. He went forward and unable to control himself, "H- hoseok hyung,w-where are they!?" Frustration clearly mirrored there that he literally forgotten how Hoseok knew about them.

Hoseok can't exactly pinpoint where they both are, the two is good at hiding from one location to another. His men currently trying to reach them. He told everyone to wait for his arrival by tonight, hopefully with good news.

 He told everyone to wait for his arrival by tonight, hopefully with good news