Chapter 50

Unedited. 1117 words.

a/n: never have i done a book until 50 chapters! 🌝 how did this happen? 😝 it's because of you, sweethearts who've been very supportive! ✌️ i love you all from the bottom of my heart ~

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's shoulder very gently, "Alright, baby doll. Let's do this, alright?"

Taehyung gripped the rails on either side of him, careful not to squeeze them too hard and break them like Namjoon did. 😬

(If you remember Namjoon had been shot on his collarbone during the confrontation with Joon Gi, the first few days he was weak so he needed physical therapy. He felt anger towards himself that he grip the rails too hard that it breaks into two.)

Closing his eyes, Taehyung focused on moving one foot forward, ignoring the twinge in his back. All he wanted to do was walk from one side of the parallel bars to the other.

"Come on, taetae. You got this!"

Taehyung was pulled out of his thoughts by Jimin's loud and cheery voice.

He was standing and watching right outside the transparent glass window with Yoongi and baby Sakura in his arms, swaddle in soft pink mini blanket.

At least, by now Taehyung was able to lift his right foot about ninety percent of the time, his left foot still stubbornly dragging a little.

But the young and good looking physiotherapist had reminded him that he hadn't been able to lift either foot at first.

"Focus on the progress, sweetheart," Jungkook had told him more than once, as he stood at Taehyung's side, arms ready to catch him.

"Focus on how lucky you are to be walking  again soon, baby, and you'll have the chance to carry little Sakura.." With each statement, his hand moved further up from Taehyung's hip until he was cupping his waist.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung forced his foot forward again, gaining a couple of inches,

"There you go... You are my strong, powerfuff baby boy, doing so well," Jungkook peck his cheeks, and planting more kisses everytime Taehyung managed to lift his foot.

Taehyung felt his heartbeat accelerates, "You’ve been driving me crazy, do you know that? All those physical therapy sessions I've been doing and all the touching.. I’ve been a very good boy isn't it, koo?"

"Yes, yes you are.." Jungkook now stepped up in front of Taehyung with comforting expression.

Taehyung gasp and almost panic when Jungkook took both his hand off from the rail and put it on his shoulders instead,