Chapter 3

Past

Since getting married to the Kim's, no good thing ever happen. He's been abuse by his husband and younger stepson. (you know who)

He was told he's just a sex toy. Even worse he's almost sexually abuse by some men. Sometimes he plans of killing himself or run away and never, NEVER come back.

That moment changed him. He hated everything and everybody that caused him so much pain, and he had enough of this shit.

It was a cold night in the small town in Japan. North of Sapporo, Otaru. A small coastal city with a beautiful canal. The Otaru Canal is lined with huge bungalows.

Seokjin finally escape from Kim's bungalow- home, or rather hell. - He didn't brought a lot with him. He just grab whatever he could and quickly leave for airport before the duo, father and son returned home.

Right now he needs to run by his feet all the way to the airport because his abusive husband never once let him touch a single cents of money.

While running, he accidentally bump into two male figures. He trembled. What if it's the Kim's security?! Because he would rather die than getting dragged back to hell!

A familiar voice calling for him and there his legs stood frozen. However he somehow knew this voice! There's so much emotion in this voice, full of hope and always telling him to keep going even through the hard times.

He turns around and he cried on the spot, "H- hoseok?.."

"Seokjin?! How have you be-" Hoseok unable to complete his sentence when Seokjin smashed his body in full speed. He screams and mumbling words he did not understand.

He pulled away and and squeezing Hoseok's wrists, "Hoseok, please bring me back to Seoul! I need to see Joonie, I need him! Please" He pleads, more tears flows out as he tells everything.

"My cute assistant, is our jet ready to flew right away tonight?" Hoseok asks his assistant.

"Boss, please I'm not cute, I'm a whole man." The second male said.

"Jackson, it's fine to be a man and be cute at the same time." :)

"Ugh. Fine... Our jet leaving in thirty minutes, boss. Shall we?"

Hoseok and Seokjin quickly get into Jackson's red corvette and he speeds out from the area, driving to their destination.

Two years ago, Namjoon let Seokjin free for the sake of his happiness. Because he seems happier with the Kim family.

When things drastically change, Seokjin then realises he's blind. Blinded by fake love. Now that the truth is revealed, he felt immensely guilty towards Namjoon.

But the first time he met Namjoon after two years, Namjoon was still a gentleman, as always. Respectable, neat and kind hearted person.

Namjoon and his three sons happily welcoming him back with big hugs without the other telling him the whole truth. After everything, he promised himself to take good care of Seokjin and he swore to seek revenge on the Kim's family for treating Seokjin wrong.

Seokjin drowning thoughts meant nothing now, for he would not go on thinking them much longer. It took him a year to recover from the trauma, and it's the thing in the past anyways. Now he's safe with the Jeons.

knock knock knock knock kno—

Present

Seokjin sitting on the couch with Jimin youngest son's in the family, watching Netflix when they both got startled by the harsh knocks in the middle of the night.

He stood up to answer it with the youngest following behind him. At the same time, his other two sons came forward to see who's the one came and knocking their door almost as if the door gonna be snapped.

When Seokjin opens the door, he almost choke causing him to make a sharp intake of breath. "Y- you?.. What brought you here?"

"eomma Jin, help me please? I- I've no where to go—" He softly said barely loud enough for Seokjin to hear. Clearly he look exhausted.

"Wait.. Who are you? Guards! Why did you let this smelly boy in without permission?!" The second son of Jeons, spoke with authoritarian voice and withering glare.

"Sorry boss, he say Seokjin is his step mom-" The security guard said.

Both of his sons and the youngest looked at Seokjin, shock was written on their faces as if asking 'is it the truth?' Seokjin nodded as a response.

"H- he's Taehyung," Seokjin said keeping his eyes cast down.

"So it's you?! Leave. Now!" He said while crossing his arms, and shot him a dirty look.

"Jungkook, let him stay for the night? He look like he's gonna pass out soon-" Seokjin tried because he's worried looking at Taehyung's condition.

"Why should we care?! Don't you remember what he did to you?"

Taehyung's shoulders slumped, and he looked absolutely miserable. He walk towards Seokjin side but Jungkook push Taehyung harshly to the ground. He groan in pain, blood trickle down his elbow from the laceration cut.

The elder son who has been observing, instead of getting frustrated, he started to smirk. Maybe Taehyung deserve it. He thought.

"Bwood! His hands got bwood! Must be ow, ow, pwain!" Jimin screamed out loud because when he's in little space, he can be sensitive seeing bloods. Before the younger gets agitated further a stern voice sounded...

"Let him stay temporarily,"

A/N: Hi sweetheart, please stay safe wherever you are. Just so you know I appreciate your reads! Gotta keep writing, it really distracting me whatever I'm facing. I love youuuuu, sm❤️