Chapter 52

Unedited. Breathless by Shayne Ward my all time favourite because the lyrics gives the vibes of the feeling of falling in love......

 Breathless by Shayne Ward my all time favourite because the lyrics gives the vibes of the feeling of falling in love

His phone vibrate on his lap. He picked it up there was a new text message, he swiped to open it,

'see you soon handsome baby bear love you xoxo'

He couldn't stop smiling as he glance back to the mirror and checking out his grey suit. They had agreed grey color in the end, with a white shirt and grey tie.

Since Taehyung won't be moving much, just seats comfortably on the wheelchair, parading his most impressive look. Also Jimin were styling him, putting a little wax on his hair to tame the curls he wanted to look his best.

Later, they will leave to the wedding venue which is a surprised because Taehyung had no clue about the preparation or how the decorations looks like.

He was told to get ready for his marriage/wedding and he was informed that the Jeons wanted a private wedding for close family and friends only. There was only one location with minimize guest due to covid.

Soon, they arrived at the venue, Namjoon scooped his son out from white volkswagen and onto the wheelchair. Baekhyun and Chanyeol came around and push him down the hall to the main ballroom for the ceremony.

Butterflies were fluttering around his stomach once entering the large halls. He saw guests are seated in white ribboned decorated chairs, and he could hear the classical music playing in the background, 'breathless' by Shayne Ward

 He saw guests are seated in white ribboned decorated chairs, and he could hear the classical music playing in the background, 'breathless' by Shayne Ward

Taehyung looked around with wide eyes, this is how he exactly imagined for his perfect wedding dream.

The Glass Pavilion above him, known as the Glass Chapel, is one of the best views to look at. Soft white and pink floral on the interior contributing to a magical experience.

This is really once in the lifetime and unforgettable journey for Taehyung.

"Wow... Look... at... this... place. This is magical!"

"Exactly. Jungkook sure put in a lot of effort into this. This place is beautiful, extremely gorgeous and nicely decorated."

Both ChanBaek commented. The joyous occasion had brought reunions together. Had this wedding not taken place, would otherwise not have interacted together again.

It's been long since they've experience the pleasure of excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness.

Meanwhile Jungkook, he had been so worried if Taehyung change his mind and would never come. Jimin and Yoongi by his side keep assuring him everything will be just fine but he couldn't help it, he was super nervous!

But he didn't have to wait long as he was brought back from his thoughts as the registrar announced the arrival of his precious life partner to be.

The audience applauded Taehyung's entrance and the moment Jungkook turned to look, he put his hand up to his heart and held it there as if checking if his fragile heart still beating.

Taehyung was so ethereally
breathtaking, as if the younger had locked him under his spell, because Jungkook is awestruck. Utterly awestruck!

Again he was brought back to attention when Seokjin with little Sakura sleeping in his arms.

Seokjin made her wear cherry blossoms embroidered onto her smol dress. It is super adorable but the little one spends most of her time sleeping, and Jimin will never understand. He's just curious how come Sakura has traits of Yoongi's habit?

Well, back to the story. Seokjin took to the center of the room, dabbing his eyes with a soft pink tissue before he hold his mic, prepared to speak,

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," Seokjin started,

"Before we witness the couple exchanged their vows, I believe Jungkook has something to showed to you all. He will sing! He's dedicating this song to his boyfriend and he will sing from the bottom of his heart,

...So, please, give a hand of applause for Jeon Jungkook,"

So, please, give a hand of applause for Jeon Jungkook,"