Chapter 8

That night, NamJin took emergency flight and halted their romantic vacations upon receiving unexpected calls from Hoseok.

The distance from Changi Airport to Incheon took 6 hours but Seokjin can't help feeling worried. He shouldn't be, right?

"Is he gonna be okay?" Seokjin firm hold on Namjoon biceps once they left the plane and quickly sped off towards the parking lot. A dark purple corvett already on stand-by to pick them up.

"Don't you worry, okay? I've got you." Namjoon's hand absently moved to run through Seokjin's hair. Seokjin was terribly trembling, but the way he carries his fear shows that he's strong.

 Seokjin was terribly trembling, but the way he carries his fear shows that he's strong

Taehyung looked horrible and if he was awake, he definitely would be miserable. When he woke up he noticed that he was in the intensive care unit, with oxygen mask on his face.

His eyes flickered open and looked around, slowly he turn to his right and he saw Seokjin looking out the window. "eomma?" Taehyung muttered, his voice sounding a bit weird from his dry throat.

Seokjin's head immediately snapped towards the source of the soft voice,

"Oh my god, Tae, I'm so so sorry this happened to you—" Seokjin blurted out but he stopped to see the tiredness on Taehyung's face, his eyes droopy.

"Nevermind. Get some more sleep, alright?' Taehyung just nodded as he got comfortable again and fell back asleep. He sighed sadly, stroking his cheek, "You're gonna be okay. Just.. hang on."

Seokjin walked down the halls to the waiting area where Namjoon and the boys waited for him

Since the ICU only allows one visitor at a time. He wondered why Taehyung never mentioned his peanut allergy before and why did he consume it when he knows he's allergic to it?

"Hey Jinnie, how's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked when he saw Seokjin enters the room. He tap the seats for Seokjin to sat next to Namjoon, with a long sigh.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin clearly look worried as hell but Jungkook's face remained unchanged....

Jungkook showed up not because he wanted to, he don't want to get the blame so he pretended to be concerned. He bought coffee for everyone and just sat at the corner couch with his phone, stalking his friends IG.