Chapter 17

"NO, NO NO!"

Jungkook jolted awake in a sweaty and breathing heavily, he threw his blanket off of him and looked down at the huge bulge in his pants and cursed, "Just another f*cking dream."

Oh yes. I dreamed that I'd slept with... TAEHYUNG. There's a saying that '𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙮'.... Ugh. Sis. Please.

Sighing, Jungkook tried to remember something and he shuddered as bits of the nightmare infiltrated his memory of when he got shot in the clubhouse.

He inhaled slowly as he touched the bandaging wrapped around his shoulder. So Taehyung fixed my wounded shoulder?!

He growled as he fought the urge to pummel him with his fists. He wouldn't back down, he won't show mercy no matter how Taehyung trying to be nice!

It's the right time for punishment since everyone still in Daegu and won't be returned back soon—

Thunder shake the house cutting off his thoughts. Even if the blinds in his room blocked out the views, he knew that it was snowing outside; going to second week of December.

Jungkook never seen lightning during snow storm, well even mother nature shows off or maybe it's on his side too. Ideas!

He then angrily got up and walked out the room to look for Taehyung and he saw the male stood at the balcony leaning on the rails.

He burst the balcony door open, slamming against the wall with such strength, "Kim Taehyung, what do you think you're doing?" He asked, advancing on Taehyung rather threateningly.

"Ggukie, you're still not well—" Taehyung said managing to sound almost defiant.

"It's Jungkook. How dare you..." Jungkook said incredulously, his eyes were practically slits, "As far as I'm concerned you fall under the category of my, ENEMY!" His voice laced with anger.

Taehyung slightly flinched back when Jungkook shouted at him, "I can't believe this. I saved you, not even a thank you? Seriously this is by far the worst day of my entire life. Hell, this has to be some big fat joke—"

"Just because you wrapped this shit on my shoulder, you called that saving my life!? You must be kidding me." He couldn't help but see red around the edges of his vision, felt his heart pumping fire through his veins.

"If I had not done it, you could've get infected or even blood poisoning!" Taehyung shouted back but Jungkook shoved his chest hard, "You're disgusting. Get this inside your head, stop pretending being concerned!" Jungkook growled.

"Aah.. bang, bang - my baby shot me down."  Taehyung teasingly said as he rubbed his chest where Jungkook pushed him,

"I like it rough, and seeing by the way you were so soft last night.. I think I like the rough version of you more," Taehyung says as he remembered last night of Jungkook's perfect features momentarily making him forget about breathing.

"What the hell?!" It was outrageous and maddening. Jungkook's anger rise and his blood starts to boil. With all of his erratically beating heartbeat, he grabbed Taehyung arms and dragged him all the way out from the mansion.

Taehyung tried to snatch his arm away but found he didn't have the energy. He bit his lower lip and his face began to fall, realizing this was going to be harder than he thought.

His stomach felt so sick it needs to throw up and clear out everything inside. Right now it's the same for his brain, it needs to throw up all his emotions...

A/N: How was it? Too slow? So far, overall? Comment your honest opinions hehhe