Chapter 11

Hours later, Taehyung finally gain consciousness. He blinked against the sudden bright light, waiting less than patiently for them to adjust.

When he finally did, he gasped. "Jungkook!?" The said male only answer was a smirk. Taehyung's face twisted into a mixture of emotions when he saw four more figure looking at him.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin.

His eyes then scanned the surroundings, a wave of paranoia hitting him, pulse quickened. Naturally, he panicked. Now he knows their basement has a hidden hideout.

It's wall tainted with sound proof barrier, no windows, no decorations, no furnitures. Ventilators on every corner and the room is super, super cold!

 Ventilators on every corner and the room is super, super cold!

A/N: Something like this image!

"Oh la la

"Oh la la.. we are excited, aren't we?" Jungkook's accent was deep.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung squirmed against his restraints, and huffed in annoyance.

"So? What are we waiting for? We could finish him fast and bury him,"  Yoongi said.

"Ah, no." Hoseok spoke definitively. "No way, Yoon. I'm in it for spanking him, but murder, no. Especially murdering Kim Joon Gi... youngest and precious son."

"Taehyung. We've found out what you are here for." Namjoon voice out.

"How?" Curious Taehyung asked.

"Seokjin made me to trust you. I did. But thanks to Hoseok for placing a chip onto your mobile phone. We have a recorded message of you speaking with your men earlier. You seriously betrayed my trust, Tae."

Taehyung sighed, he started to freeze. Is it because the basement started to feel more colder or it's because they actually planted a bug in his devices!?

And it's not helping when they told him, during the time he dangerously threatened Jimin, Kai is actually hiding at the corner, inside the empty classroom which Taehyung did not noticed at all!

Then he remembered the little one, "Jimin, h-how is he?"

"Stop pretending that you care." Jungkook scoffed.

"That was never part of the plan, okay!?" Taehyung said. "Its just something that has to happen all right?"

"Whatever. Look, here's the deal. You call your a**hole father and tells him everything you know and pretend as if you're not caught. I need to know what's his next move." Namjoon spoke calmly but threateningly.

"If I do that, will you let me go?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not going to give you a hard time if you behave, but I'm not sure about my son, though. Now, follow my simple rules, or you will get hurt. We have a job here and your men got in the way by touching Jimin. So you need to stay with us a little longer—"

"It's not that easy!" Taehyung spat back. "He will need me back in Japan once he got the information he needed!" Taehyung says

"You have no options here. Either way, you won't get away with any of this freely." Jungkook told him bluntly.

"Yoon, call the Kim's and put it on loudspeaker. Do as what you're told if you want to get through this, brat."

At the third ring, Kim Joon Gi answers the call.

"Appa? I'm Taehyung,"

"Flat ass? Whose number are you using? What happen to your phone?"

Flat ass? Jungkook stunned for a moment.

"I got second number, can't afford anyone to track me down, right?"

"Hmm smart ass. Anyway, spill the details."

"Wait. Did you transport my car all the way from Japan?"

"Huh, you figure it out. Yes, I send Haruto, Asahi, Mashiho and Yoshinori as well. In case you need help, call them out. They will lookout for you, "

"No, I don't need them. I can handle on my own—"

"I said... just in case. Haruto also told me you warn him not to touch Jinim?"

"Its Jimin, and yes meddled with everyone except for Jimin. Please."

At least Taehyung still tried to protect Jimin... Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other, they were thinking the same thoughts.

"Fine. By everyone.. hmm names?"

"Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, and.. Ju- Jungkook,"

They are not surprised when Taehyung did that. They are more than prepared for an attack though.

"I see! You are really my good boy! After sucking more than—"

"Don't! Don't mentioned that, I c-cannot hear it."

"Whatever. Now spill the details. I need to plan ahead, "

"Appa, will you share with me later?"

"Of course, my flat ass son sacrifice himself for my business, so why not?"

Taehyung tells his father every details of what Jimin had told him. When the conversation ends, everyone was silent. Taehyung obeyed and even acted so well that his father believed in him hundred percent.

Namjoon glanced over at Jungkook. "You all right, Jungkook?"

"You really want a serious answer to that?"

"I'm trying to make this easier for all of us."

"The way you can make this easier," snapped Jungkook, "is to punish this brat. Jimin,you and Seokjin already gets hurt. Who else next!? Let's just, put an end to this! End Taehyung's life!"