Chapter 6

The rest of the day is tense, no one came to check on him and time is going by way too slow. But at least he can stay in the guest room, like maybe permanently? So there's no used for him to look for an apartment to rent.

The evening is finally over, he's starving but he's still on his bed unpleasantly staring at the ceiling wondering why his life had to be so complicated. He don't like what's happening right now, but he also have no way of stopping it.

Taehyung can't let anyone ruined his day but thinking about Jungkook gonna wrecked him up miserably, how would you feel?! He's top and not bottom, so of course he felt defeated when someone threatened him like that but he cannot show his weakness. He can't be a loser. Not today, not tomorrow.

 Not today, not tomorrow

The Next Day

He wakes up after minimal sleeping, he thought yesterday was the first day of hell, but no! Hell is starting today and it may or may not end well. - Someone knocks on the door. He hopes not that idiot, but again why should that idiot came looking for him early in the morning?

The door were pushed opened slowly, a head peeks inside looking across the room.
"Tae- hyung... how've you been?"

Oh. Its the little one Jiminie.

"Good!" Taehyung nodded and welcoming Jimin inside. "Are you here to check if I'm dead already? Oh, surprise! I'm still alive, head concussion won't kill me yet," Taehyung scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean, hyung?" Jimin suddenly stood frozen.

"Hmm.. it's easier for me to talk to you in little. Yes? Big boy Jimin only good at pretending being nice although you understand what I'm saying."

Taehyung smirked as if he were trying to annoyed Jimin. He rolled his eyes and walked past him to leave the room, but he was being pulled back by Jimin's tiny hands which were warm and soft, coming from a gentle and caring person.

"I don't like when you said that to me. What exactly have I done? You shouldn't take your anger out on other people, especially me.. I just wanted to be your friend, please tell me what's wrong-"

"I can't—"

"You can try!" Jimin cut him, " Talk to me maybe I can help you." Jimin said softly as he put his arms around Taehyung.

"You don't get it though, I can't tell you and I don't know how,"

"Just speak your mind and make me understand then?"

"You'll hate me..."

"No, I'm not going to hate you, I can't ever hate you, I don't know why but I feel like I'm comfortable being around you!"

"Really? Don't be ridiculous. You've only known me for like what, two days? But... seriously no matter what I say, you won't hate me?"

"Of course I won't!"

"Okay. Look, I don't mean to sound insensitive but spit it out already, Jungkook told you to get close to me, digging info's about me then finally exposed me! Isn't it obvious? You know what, just forget it!"

Taehyung said as he get out of there so he swung the door open and let it sway as he stormed off while Jimin watched him longingly, letting the words sink in, what was he supposed to say or do?

He really just need a friend. No one asked him to be a spy or anything!

"I just wanna be your friend..." To be honest, Jimin don't care. "Taehyung is a mystery person but still, I'm going to make him my soulmate!"

 "Taehyung is a mystery person but still, I'm going to make him my soulmate!"