Bonus ✨💛

The sunlight woke Taehyung first and he heard the sounds of his daughter giggling downstairs. He rubbed his face and smiled before stretching along the sheets.

A sharp pain in his lower abdomen brought back the memories from earlier that night. —

He's about to climbed out the bed when the duo father and daughter enters the room,

"Oh look, Mommy's awake." Jungkook smiled and tossed Aurelia onto the bed, making Taehyung's heart drop and he instantly sat up.

"I hate when you do that." Taehyung sighed and Aurelia laughed heartily, her curls bouncing in the action as she wrapped her arms around her mama chest.

"Oh? But she loves it so much. You know how hyper our babygirl, she literally jump everywhere like a mafia chasing a villain,"
Jungkook smirked and sat on the edge of the their bed.

"Mama, what happened?" Aurelia asked as she looked at her mama face flinching in pain as he hold his tummy.

"I— uh, I.. fell down and hurt myself a little. Your mama will be fine though." Taehyung kiss the crown of her head.

"Aw, no. Lili can fix it!" Aurelia wiggled out of her mama embrace and ran off.

"She can fix it." Jungkook smiled at his babygirl cuteness and then his eyes shifts to locked intensely with Taehyung's,  "How's your sleep, baby?"

"I slept well, I was exhausted. A life of crime and making love with the mafia until morning is so much harder than eleminating our enemies," Taehyung said casually, but a smile evident in his voice.

Holy moly, he did enjoy that love session!

"Anyway, everyone else should be arriving in about a half an hour or so.. let's shower with me?.."

Jungkook simply said with a wide grin, wagging his eyebrows and moved closer next to Taehyung,

And yes, the whole Jeons family went for vacation. Not out of the country of course. It is situated in the island of private lake house or Lake 192,

in between the high hills and forest, in which they are able to explored a green getaway to modern-day paradise.

They definitely well-deserves a rest from everything, — and that includes Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Seojoon, Jiwon as well except the trio family. They stayed as Taehyung needs to rest his mind and be with Aurelia side all the time.

Without waiting for a response from Taehyung, he immediately scooped the younger male,

"O- my godddddddddd!" Taehyung screamed when Jungkook pulled him out from the bed.

His white blanket that was covered him slid off from his waist and revealing his soft hips and legs. They both then crashed into the bathtub.

This is how twisted our love affairs...

And they say life is full of paradox,
all you gotta do is gettin' used to this marathon. But, truly.. this is everything I could want.

I was born to wandered around looking for a purpose until I met you,
it was stupid and cliché, but despite my life changing so dramatically over the past years, everything felt perfect in that moment.

Everything went from being crazily overwhelming to bearable. I could get through this. I could survive.

I was in love with Jungkook and he was in love with me, and I had eternity to deal with the rest of it. Taehyung internally thought.

Without separating lips, Jungkook stroked down Taehyung's body, pausing to palm and squeeze his perfect tiddies,

lightly pinching the pert nipple and earning a small gasp from the younger.

Increasing the sensation for Taehyung who pulled from Jungkook's lips, because the older started licking at his sensitive spot below his ear.

Both still breathing heavy and sighed happily.  They didn't need any other words as the exhausted pair carves a matching content smiles on their faces.

They both leaned in and shared another kiss and Jungkook lifted up Taehyung onto the sink, just as his tongue swept out,

a loud pounding sounded outside the door,

"Mamaaaaaaa! Daddaaaaa! Come back quick, what are you dowing inside soooo long.... It's time for my milk and kookoo cwunch (crunch) now...."

Inside the bathroom they're whispering, "Told you to teach her— omg, it's koko krunch not kookoo!"

"Ssshhh let her be, she won't know what we are doing anyway, Taeee..."

Gripping Taehyung's nape closer, against him, the pair continued to kiss
passionately – all lips, teeth and tongues involved.

Taehyung's legs wrap around Jungkook's hips and his hands are on his ass, (baby bear sits on the cabinet sink) allowing their kiss to go deeper....

Before all hell breaks loose, they heard a very soft cries outside the bathroom door,

"Mamaaaa, dadda... Don't leave meeee awone pwease," Aurelia was crying thinking her both parents had ignoring her cries, poor bub,

"She's so dramatic... Like you, Tae,"

"I'm sorry,what? She's very fake, like you, Koo,"

Aurelia cries getting louder which breaks their heart, and so they quickly wash up and get dressed.

Jungkook, the merciless man and Taehyung a bad boy who is trying to be the dom or top in a relationship.

They both can't protect or help each other like a hero in every novels.

Because that's not how their world works when they both decided to join forces to defeat an enemy.

Even their love affairs got twisted.

In the end, they saved each other from exposure and destitution, from loneliness and a life without love.

Finally, they got their happily ever after. Their family was not perfect, nor would it be, but it was perfectly imperfect and filled with happiness, respect and love.

And that's all that mattered.

THE END.

a/n: i feel like if i don't stop here, i will just keep on writing with their after marriage lives with aurelia, added some spice, angst, trouble and more, but nah

a/n: i feel like if i don't stop here, i will just keep on writing with their after marriage lives with aurelia, added some spice, angst, trouble and more, but nah. it's the end. byeeeeeee.