Chapter 40

this is unedited. niwae, your comments are the fuzzy scarves that keep me warm in cold dark nights. thank youuuuu! ✿

kindly take note... images attached credits to artist. not mine ;)

ps: happy birthday, number_1_good_boy stay happy and positive, always put on your smile no matter what 🤍

Taehyung POV's

The sun's rays dancing in front of my closed eyes were so annoying. I had no other choice but to wake up. I slowly blink my lidded eyes and wondered why my body felt so heavy.....

As I opened my eyes, my heart stopped. I have no idea where I was... The air was humid and cold, strong rusty smell filled my nostrils with each inhale I took.

I tried to focus my confused mind but there was nothing. Except that I found myself laying on my stomach, partly on my flank, on the rough cement!

Am I underground? Open space surrounded... high floor I supposed?

Of course why else would I be here? I was blindfolded and then I felt something hard hit the back of my head while inside the washroom. Someone kidnapped me! Fuck. Now my neck freaking hurtssss!

Oh! Jungkook! Have they reach yet? Aaaaaaaaaaa.. How much I missed my handsome men. I craves for his gentle touch.. his warm hugs.. his kisses..

No one's POV

Then, through the blackness of his rebelling mind, a memory reached the surface. Taehyung remembered a particular certificate shown to him before he blackout.

He is absolutely no clue of what had happened until the horrifying truth was revealed.

Out of sudden a sarcastic and maniac laughter is heard from the distance, and then someone speaks which made Taehyung to gulped and sitting up from the decay flooring.

"Who— Don't fucking tell me it's you!?"

Kai makes his way over to him, kneels down to his level and brushing his hair out of his face. "Hello, my favourite doll, flat ass~"

Kai's cologne engulfed him and he hates it. Now Taehyung missed Jungkook's scent— He bit his inside cheek until he tastes a tang of blood in his tongue.

Taehyung push Kai's hand away and started crawling back but Kai grabbed his foot and harshly pulled him back. He then kicked Kai in the face, but that didn't stop the other.

Kai jumped on top of Taehyung and pinned his hand on top of his head, "You're stupid! You think you can run away from me!"

Furious, Taehyung spit in his face and he got punched in the mouth. "Let me go, you bitch!!" Taehyung began to scream relentlessly.