Chapter 25

Unedited.

I could feel his gripped on my wrists and for a second it felt like my hands might just rip off if I were to dare to step back. "L- let me go, it hurts!"

"You are so pathetic. I asked you a QUESTION!" Jungkook roared out without restraint.

"I know, I'm in trouble now, aren't I?"
I asked like a child who'd misbehaved. "Let me see Yoongi for a while then I'll leave!"

"No." He replied coldly. "You won't go anywhere. Don't think you can escaped after what you've done to Yoongi!"

"I swear it's not me!" I shouted back.

"Fuck you! I regret saving you from death!"

Suddenly a stern yet handsome voice screeched in.

"LEAVE HIM. DON'T YOU TOUCH MY BABY!"  Seokjin yanked away Jungkook's gripped on my wrist, and gently took my hands into his and rubbed on them.

I was absolutely frozen, Eomma Jin defended me. He called me baby when no one did that to me before. I felt every high walls I build almost see through.

"Your baby, huh? It's because of your baby Yoongi hyung is now in critical condition! You better stop showing your saddest face to convinced Seokjin!"

Jungkook threatened but I ignore him. It was then my anger melted to remorse and I began to sob.

"I'm sorry…" I clawed at my eyes to erase the tears, "Eomma Jin, it's n-not me, b-believe me please—"

"It's fine, baby, its fine." Seokjin cradled my face and moved damp tears away from my eye, he held me closer until his mouth was next to my ear, "It's alright. Don't apologize, I know it's not you."

"Taehyung, listen. I can't see you suffer like this anymore. Aren't you tired of it? Tell us the truth, and I mean, everything." Namjoon said calmly and he didn't sound angry at all.

See? Namjoon-ssi is the best after eomma Jin. But I didn't want the conversation to carry on any further, I still felt sick to the core, I'm tired! I can't let them know!

"I'm afraid I can't tell the truth yet." I admitted, using my strongest voice available.

"It's alright if I'm hurt, I'm used to it but I can't let anything happen to my hyung and noona!"

Truly I was sobbing harder now. My body was trembling, my nose was running, and I was gasping for air.

It feels like my throat is closing and breathing becomes harder.  I step backwards, almost tripping over my own feet but thankfully Namjoon and eomma Jin grabbed my waist before I hit the floor.

"You look tired, go lay down on the couch, Taehyung." Namjoon ordered which I obeyed. Seokjin controls my body movement as we sat on the couch and he pulls me so that my head laid on his lap instead.

I exhaled and closed my eyes, seeing the past images that haunted me…

but when eomma Jin softly stroking my hair, I felt so calm.  He whispered gently wiping something moist from my cheek as my eyes fluttered open,

"We will talk later. Rest for now, Taehyung. You have slight fever." Said Seokjin in his motherly tone. I can't believe I was crying again. I wiped the ridiculous tears from my eyes.

"I'm okay.." I murmured softly as I sniffed and close my eyes shut.

Do you know I am living with hatred and fear? However, I felt more emotion as I realized how grateful I was to have Seokjin with me at that very moment when everything was crumbling around me.