Alone

alex woke up on the couch. she went upstairs, expecting to see dave in bed. when she didn't see him there, she looked outside and saw his car was gone. did he really leave without saying goodbye? he knew she was upset about him leaving. she sighed and went upstairs to lay in their bed. with everything that had happened between her and john, rossi hadn't left her side until now. it felt like a part of her was missing. what did she do before she met david rossi?
as she drifted off to sleep, she remembered. the words hit her like a train, it was like she was in a nightmare. "you think ethan would be proud of his mommy now?" johns words came back to her. her eyes snapped open and she began to cry. she couldn't deal with all of this. her and johns messy divorce- he still wouldn't sign the papers she mailed him, being shot, john really hurting her, the team finding out about it, and ethan was constantly on her mind. she felt unbelievably overwhelmed with her life right now. although she was crying quietly, she didn't hear the front door open.

dave walked into the bedroom and saw alex crying. "sweetheart what's wrong?" he asked.
"i thought you left without saying goodbye. dave i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm never like this, crying and-"
he cut her off, "alex it's perfectly normal. you've been through a lot this month. it's catching up to you." he said.
he took his shoes off and got into bed next to her, his hands finding her hips. alex rolled over and kissed him for the first time. she pulled away and said quietly, "i'm gonna miss you."
he answered her with another passionate kiss.

her hands found his chest and she unbuttoned his shirt, and took it off of him, kissing him again. she ran her hands down his chest and through his hair. he groaned. she then moved onto his belt, she moaned as dave kissed her neck and breasts, leaving small hickies all over her. she pulled his pants off and moved onto his boxers, feeling his erection through his them, she slid his boxers off, and his erection stood. she moved her mouth to the top, running her tongue over it. "fuck" dave groaned. she moved her tongue to the underside and back to the tip again. but dave wanted control. alex was on top, so dave gently picked her up and set her on her back. he slowly moved his fingers under the waistband of her underwear, and pulled them off slowly, teasing her. "dave stop it" she whined
"stop what?" he said with a sly smile
"dave i need you, please." she begged.
he just laughed. and pulled them all the way off. he slowly put himself inside of her. alex's breathing hitched, and she moaned airily, needing more. she pulled dave's neck towards her, pulling him into a passionate kiss. dave went slow at first, hearing her pleasured moans, he began to thrust into her faster, alex scratched his back, "good girl." he said to her. she moaned "dave i'm almost there-" alex orgasmed, moaning his name loudly, dave shot his cum inside of her and moved back to his side of the bed.  he leaned over to kiss her lips. alex ran her hands through his hair and kissed his neck. dave moved his mouth to her breasts, sucking and kissing along them. alex moaned at this, closing her eyes. he then kissed down her body, leaving tiny marks on the inside of alex's thighs, he knew this drove her insane. alex pushed dave off of her and straddled him, she kissed his neck, leaving one big hickey. "now you can think of me while your gone" alex said with a shy smile.

"honey i really don't want to ruin the mood, because that was great," he said chuckling, "but i have to get ready to go." he said to her. alex's smiled disappeared.
"ok" she said quietly.
"i'm gonna shower before i go, when i'm done i can make you something to eat before i leave." he said, cupping her chin in his hand.
"ok." she said again, this time sitting up to kiss him on the lips. she pulled away and dave went to shower. alex heard the shower running and she heard dave humming as he got in, a stupid habit of his. once she knew he was in the shower, she got in behind him so he wouldn't see her until he turned around. when he turned around, alex put her arms around his neck and hugged him. "alex?" he said laughing "what the hell are you doing?"
she bit her lip and smiled at him  "i wanna spend every second with you until you leave." dave couldn't help but smile at her. he put his hands around her waist and they stayed that way for awhile.

alex couldn't believe how fast they were moving, but the way dave took care of her and comforted her, made her feel like they had been married for years. he was just so perfect.

they got out of the shower and dave packed his bag and got dressed for work. alex got dressed as well, but she would be staying home all day.   rossi went downstairs to make breakfast while alex got dressed. when alex came downstairs she walked over to dave and melted into his side. he put his arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder. "i know i sound like a baby and i'm being an irrational hormonal bitch, but i'm gonna miss you." she said quietly.
"alex stop it. your not a bitch. i'll call you at night ok?" he said.
she nodded and buried her face in his neck, inhaling his scent.
they at breakfast together, but finally it was time for him to leave. he pulled her into a long hug and she held onto him tightly. "be careful okay?" she whispered. he just nodded silently before walking out to his car and driving away.