Together

david woke up first, he untangled himself from her, alex stirred slightly when he left, moving to where he had been laying. the sky was dark and cloudy, threatening rain. he could only make out alex's figure but he could tell she was still asleep. "no david come back. it's too early." she said sleepily.
"sweetheart i have to get ready for work."
"5 minutes please." she begged.
he sighed and got back into bed. she immediately faced him and wrapped her arms around his neck, putting one leg over him, holding him down. she sighed contentedly and closed her eyes.
almost 10 minutes had passed when dave finally spoke, "babe i need to get up."
she buried her face further into his chest, only pulling herself further into him.
"alex stop your making this really hard for me." he said. he obviously didn't want to get up either, but if he didn't they would be late. she let go of him and rolled onto her side, almost instantly falling back asleep. rossi chuckled to himself, alex could sleep for days. he showered quickly and when he dressed and exited the bathroom, alex was still sleeping. this confused him, she was usually dressed and ready before him. "alex if you don't get up soon your going to have to drive by yourself." he said, looking at her still sleeping form. she groaned, his words barely registering as she stood up and walked quickly to the bathroom. she leaned over the toilet throwing up, completely forgetting david could see her. he walked in quickly behind her, holding her hair back as she violently threw up. when she was finished she stood up and walked plainly into the bedroom and began getting dressed for work. "alex what are you doing? your clearly sick...?" he said confused.
"i'm fine david." was her answer.
he furrowed his eyebrows, "alex you just threw up. you cant help us on the case if your sick." he said plainly.
"i'm not sick."
"alex-"
"david stop. i'm fine and it's not your problem okay? it's so fucking annoying, just let me figure it out. just, leave, go to work or whatever." she said in a huff. she loved him, but she didn't want to tell him about the baby. she was extremely stressed and david was getting the worst of her mood swings.
he put his hands up in surrender and left the room.
she winced at her words and the way david just let her talk to him like that was astonishing. tears dripped down her face as she got dressed and packed her bag. when she walked downstairs, david's car was already gone. "fuck." she whispered to herself. what if he left her? she'd have to raise this baby by herself. she got in her car and drove to the BAU, she had to tell him soon. she walked in and saw david and the rest of the team talking in the bullpen. as soon as she walked in the smell of stale coffee made her instantly nauseous. she walked quickly to the bathroom, and leaned over the toilet. she didn't bother to lock the stall door and JJ who had seen everything unfold, followed her. she walked in just as another wave of vomit exited her. "alex? are you okay?"
alex stood up and nodded.
"i'd know that stale coffee disgust look anywhere. are you actually pregnant?" she asked.
alex didn't want to lie to her. "almost 3 months." she said quietly. "can we please keep this between us?" alex pleaded.
jj smiled widely at her news, "oh alex. you still haven't told rossi yet?"
alex looked up sheepishly, "please you cant tell anyone about this, or about us."
"my lips are sealed. congratulations alex." jj said, pulling her into a quick hug. they walked out together and into the conference room.

rossi pov:
i can only assume that alex threw up again. i told her to stay home but that only triggered another one of her "mood swings" it seemed like. i wish she would tell me what's wrong, something is obviously wrong. jj followed her but offered no other information as to what happened. i cant focus on work when alex is like this. she's become my whole life, but she doesn't seem to feel the same. she's almost pushing me away.

the team boarded the jet together, everyone engaging in quiet conversation, except for dave and alex. the whole team noticed some kind of tension between them, but no one said a word. they sat by eachother like usual but neither said a word to the other.

they arrived at the local police department and were briefed there of a serial murderer with over 7 kills already. he stabbed his victims
to death, and was targeting women. the team split up like usual and alex and jj were paired up together. they were in charge of canvassing the area of the last kidnapping. before they could even begin to their investigation, a car pulled up behind them and 3 men jumped out. "i told you the feds were in town." one of them said to the other, as they slipped gas masks around both of their faces and pushed them into the car. alex pulled her gun out, shooting one of them in the stomach. he fell, groaning in pain, and the rest of them left without their injured member. alex and jj were both gassed out by the time they arrived at the abandoned factory. they were dragged inside unconscious.