Message for my Webtoon Readers!!

For those of you who read on Webtoon: I have been working on another story over the summer.

It's title ZONBI! on Webtoon and if you'd like to check it out please do and support your girl misslullaby and her incredible partner who helped make this story into a visual comic. It up on webtoon already.
A zombie/fantasy/romance story about survival family and love. It's a pretty fun read so yeah lol check it out.

When an outbreak turns people into vicious and mindless brain eaters, Sierra sets out to find her older sister and head for the Docks where they ship the uninfected to quarantined Safe Districts

When an outbreak turns people into vicious and mindless brain eaters, Sierra sets out to find her older sister and head for the Docks where they ship the uninfected to quarantined Safe Districts. On the way, she helps a little girl find her parents, befriends Don, and discovers very quickly: all is not as it seems with the outbreak.
You can find the available link in the abouts!

I'd like to thank you guys for your support as well. Not just on Webtevut on here as well 🙏🏾. It's been a super long journey and I've written a lot and it wouldn't have been the same without you guys. Readers and silent readers lol. I really appreciate you guys and your from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you guys had a happy and healthy Christmas and continue on with the happy holidays into the next year! Here's an early Happy New Year and big love sent from me to you guys ❤️ thank you!