Ch. 26) The Colors Amidst the Black

A/n: chapter 26 of Ines and jerbear on their little spontaneous getaway. Enjoy!! And thanks for being patient, this update is looooong overdue.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.
"What are you doing?" Jerias's voice rises in confusion.

"Um," I stand up right abruptly and turn to face him standing by the door, and I place my hand on my hip, "Cleaning. What does it look like?" I continue with the task and shake my head, "Jerias you're a complete mess. Those maids do to damn much for you. Dirty clothes don't go on the floor you idiot. Find somewhere else to put them."

"I pay well." Jerias says instead, "When you're done you can make something so you can finally eat. You haven't eaten."

"You can't cook? Not even for me?"

"No. I never needed to, and never will."

"Fuck you." I mumble under my breath.

"Right now?" Jerias's voice drops as he speaks, clearly keen to what I had just said.

A smile breaks out across my face, "You're so annoying. Go do something Jerias."

Jerias makes his way into the room and his hands find my backside. I stand and look at him, "Go away."

"You just asked to fuck me. I'm fulfilling your wishes," his eyes narrow and he pulls me close to him. The only thing keeping us apart were the pile of clothing in my hand.

"I would never say anything like that."

He cocks his head, "You're cute." He mumbles then looks down at the clothing in my hands, "Even when you're lying."

He takes the clothes from me, "I'll put these in the laundry for you. Go eat something."

"I'm not lying," I follow him out the room, "You know damn well I'm not that type of girl."

"You think you're not," Jerias exclaims, "You're different when it comes down to actually getting into the act."

"The hell are you talking about?"

Jerias laughs a bit, "You're sweet." He tells me, "And you become all needy." His eyes darken just as they alway do when he gets turned on, "It's almost satisfying just watching your little body tremble for me."

"For you," I raise my brows at the comment,"And who exactly are you?"

"Careful..." Jerias sounds amused, "Or I might just give a little reminder."

My face heats and I squint my eyes at him doing my best to not show how much I loved the idea of it on my face, instead I try to forget he even said that and say, "Its not like you give me a choice," I push past him, "Fucking sadist."

Jerias huffs lightly and his smile widens, "Are you going to tell me you don't like it?"

I roll my eyes and pretend I don't hear him, but he continues to pursue me following me into the kitchen.