Ch. 35) Falling Into Place

For some reason updating did not work yesterday and I was sitting there like 🙄😒 this deadass?...but anyhoo. Help from a friend got the job done. Thanks a much you wonderful you. 🙏🏾

A/N:Hey everyone! Hope you have a nice day evening or night whatever time it is!! Yeah but you guys should listen to the songs for some extra effecto patronum. Lololol. Yeah but frfr. When the songs done you can repeat or go one to the next one. There's two other ones (huge fan of instrumental music incase you guys haven't noticed lml you can pick your favorite of the three I'm curious, if you liked it of course) anyways enjoooy. 😭😭😭😩

*

*

*

*

*

*

I thought maybe it wasn't real.
The Beings, they'd already released the magic they had on him. He had no help, no way of breathing, of moving, of living. So at first, I thought it wasn't real. But then Nikolai gasped and backed away from me. Moving from my body so quickly I couldn't see it. All I felt was a rush of air. And then Ronan and the Beings had him pinned to the wall.
But I didn't care. I didn't care.

I couldn't find the time to care. Because he was breathing. He was moving. He was alive.

"Oh my God," My hand is on my heaving chest. Honest deep breaths, I felt the electrifying weight of air around me suddenly lift, and it left behind so much relief; I felt it filling my lungs, the oxygen in my blood, my heart. And my hands kept on shaking, unsteady rhythmically movements that barely portrayed the uncontainable glee at the soul of me, the core of me. The precious last moment, and only then did things begin to fall into place. In this I found hope mesmerizing, I found love undeniably strong, death only but dreams for now. Then I wondered...Was all of it a dream? And I laugh, the bubbling sound of it choking in my throat, my smile small and appearing in wonder but oddly. And all of it, everything, just... flashed before my eyes when I realized... it was real. It was so very real. Tears brimming my eyes, I suddenly saw what once could not be seen.

How heavy the past could be one could say. But you must be reminded how hopeful the future was, for anything was, possible... even if you cannot see it. I- Even I didn't see it, but now? Now I see Jerias holding our son. I see him raising him together with me and I felt relief flow through my body, the kind that made me so so weak. And I felt myself smile. He stood before me, using speed so fast I wondered if he was ever in a coma in the first place. But then once again I found that didn't matter either.

"Oh my God," I say again. I blink and couldn't bring myself to stop smiling, then I remember how I want to really touch him, how I want to hold him, tell him I love him, and that he can never leave me like that again. And then wait impatiently to hear his voice again. His deep gentle voice like sweet honey. And then look into those eyes- those gorgeous eyes, with their honest emotion, dancing with the golden hue in them. With their hope and quiet happiness that sometimes made me stare at him in pure glee.