!!Sneak Peek!!

A/n: Here's some exciting news!! As you know things are wrapping up here. And I gotta keep up with the romance. So here's a sneak peak of my next book. I'm doing the little promoting thing, y'know lol.

The book is published with the sneak peak in it too plus extra. But guys... it's not for kids 🤦🏽‍♀️😩😭. Shit low key type crazy.

Let me know what you guys think!! It's important (and I certainly don't mind honesty)

Also sorry if you thought this was a sneak peek for the next chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You poor thing," his deep voice is low and void, "Just look at you..." He leans down so his face is closer and he strokes my cheek gently, "I pity you, you know that?"
He says that, but its almost as if he like it.

But still I... I could feel it slipping deep inside me.

Consuming me, my body wasn't mine anymore, my mind, my voice. They were for someone else, all of it was for someone else. Lying there in that darkness, my form slipped along with it, coming loose, coming undone.

And I kept begging for it to stop, that I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't see, it was scary. It was frightening.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.
Ha...

Maybe that's what was wrong with me, maybe I was a liar. Cause I told him I wasn't scared. With a smile on my face and a gentle stroke against his body, I whispered to him, "I want you to do it. Mess me up. I'm not scared."

But I was. Even then I was. And so even now I am. But maybe that was just it. The fear, the exhilarating feeling of danger, of the unknown. I loved it so much. I got high off it like drugs.

But who knew... Who knew this was going to happen?

Lying here. In this darkness. Who ever would be able to forsee this. Who could warn me.

Lying here, in this darkness. On this bed. This beautiful fancy canopy bed. It was soft and warm. But it hurt my skin, my wrist, my ankles. My fragile neck. Sometimes I couldn't breath.
Wait-
No... No, that was his hands. It was because of his hands, he likes to choke me, so I have to wear scarves now to hide the bruises even now it tended to get very sore sometimes.

He's so different to everyone else. Smiling genuinely, being kind and making jokes, laughing, even acting timid at some points. It's like it's not even him, like I'm seeing someone else...

I hate him, but I'd never tell him cause I'm scared of him.
But I think he knows I'm scared, I think he always knew. Sometimes he smiles at me like he does.

And then I get confused. I get confused and wonder if actually I love him. If all along that was what I was really scared of.

I get so confused. Even now as I glance over weakly into his dark brown eyes I'm confused.

Sometimes his eyes gleam red, shiny and taunting and heating up my skin like a torching fire. I wonder if every time I let him lay me down on this bed, I'm allowing myself to enter the gates of hell.

Staring at his lips now I watch him lick away a bit of blood where I bit him and remember how my mom used to say men like him have demons. That I should stay away from them cause they bring nothing but bad karma.

"They're the devil friends baby. It's what they meant to do." She said.
Stay away she said, as if it was the easiest thing to do. She didn't tell me they'd be so beautiful, she didn't tell me they'd have eyes like the stars and a smile of gold she didn't say how intoxicating they'd  be, consuming my entire presence until I didn't even know where I was anymore, until I couldn't really think straight anymore.

She didn't tell me how good it would feel when he stroked my skin. Said my name, whispered dark lies to me, sweetly into my ear while in a crowded room of people. She didn't say how hard it would be, how good it felt to get lost in that place where they always keep the doors locked.
She never told me how beautiful he'd be. She just said it was dangerous, I guess she expected me to know when I saw one of those "men with demon inside", I guess maybe she never met one so she just didn't know herself.

But I guess I should've known, I always knew the most beautiful things were the most dangerous. So I should've known.

But that'd be unfair to say, everyday he walks amongst the world and not one person notices. No one ever has. He's so good at it. Being normal, being human. Keeping his demons contained.

I didn't think they could love too you know.
Mom never told me that either, and I suspect it's because she didn't think so. But demons love. Demons love too. You just can't tell, it's hard to understand cause it a bit twisted.

The way a demon loves is... Abnormal.

 Abnormal