Ch. 17) Our Belongings

A/N: What's good? ... How's life?
Aight... have fun reading ☺️
.

.
.
.

.

.
.

I wake up in the room alone, the bed is empty and when I check the time I know Jerias is probably already up. I consider lying in bed for longer since it was still only ten in the morning, but I figured I should at least still say good morning to him before he goes to work or something. If he's not gone already that is. Plus, I kinda want to see him anyways.

Lying across the bed, an easy wide grin spreads across my face as I reminisce on my wonderful weekend with him. My God was it bliss. And he was just so open to me, so bare and intense. I knew at that very moment. There was no way I'd ever stop loving that man.

Shutting my eyes, I imagine his gaze falling on my skin once again. And I let my hands slip in between my inner thighs, touching against the bite mark as if to make sure it was really there. To make sure all that I thought happened this weekend truly did happen. And touching against that sensitive area, releasing the gentle moan; it made me all to sure that it did in fact happen.

Sighing with my wide grin back once again, I jump out of bed and tidy up in the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I pause and stare at my bare skin through the full body mirror. There are light bruises around my thighs and waist. Some larger than others. A steady growth of warmth heats my skin as I remember how strong his grips were around my body.

How I loved every bit of it, the desperate sound he made when he held me made them all too worth it. His lips, when they ran over my skin tenderly, but slowly turned into something deeper. He kissed me everywhere, and the trail of hickeys on my body made that clear. I step forward to the mirror and touch at my neck. Finding that the whole area is sore and I push my hair back to take a good look at the bite mark for the first time. Two holes reasonably distanced apart. They don't look as horrible as Danto described them to be. Clear clean holes on my neck and they belong to Jerias. From Jerias, forever bound to my skin. As if it was some sort of claim that I was eternally his. Until our very last breaths.

Perhaps even in death.

Yeah... That was, in fact, the case, and for merely just this weekend did he belong to me as well. I wonder which Jerias I'll be speaking to when I go downstairs. The one who fights with himself and what he feels. Or the one who bares himself both dirty and clean to me; the one who's intense rawness leaves me weak in the knees.

Rinsing my mouth I take a warm shower. Humming to myself as I dry up I head into Jerias drawer to find something to wear. Quickly deciding on one of his white dress shirts, I pull my hair into a tight ponytail afterwards.

"God damn," I whisper aloud when my eyes catch sight of my neck in the mirror again. Staring at the trail of dark purples and reds wrapped around my neck, I could see now why my neck was so tender. I don't remember it hurting so bad but it seems as if Jerias likes to take gripping my neck to the next level, "That man is something else."

"Who? Jerias?"

I spin around facing Lana's disapproving demeanor, "Morning Lana." I tell her

"Good Morning Ines," she makes her way to the untidy bed and begins fixing at the sheets, "I take it you had a long weekend."

I shrug and lean against the drawers crossing my arms, "Wasn't too bad I guess."