Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|

So I literally worked all of yesterday, and today on this chapter. I mean, I started it long ago but this chapter was different for me so it took some time to do and perfect (in my opinion). This is part one of it.  Aaaaand Enjoy!!! Also since I kept y'all waiting long enough I didn't skim through it for mistakes so you might catch a lot of them. Sooo feel free to point any of them out to me. Thaaaanks.

.

.

.

.

I take a quick shower and put on a big button up white pj t shirt, and after putting on my slippers I head downstairs.

"You're leaving?" I ask Arie spotting her by the door skimming through her phone. There was a small suitcase in her hand. She was heading back home since Ronan asked her too.

"Yeah," she hugs me suddenly and I laugh patting her back, "I'm going to miss you so much." She grumbles out.

"Isn't it only for the weekend," I say.

"Yeah," she pulls away, "but still." Blushing she shifts on her feet, "It's going to be a long weekend."

"Is it bad with him?"

"Oh no!" She says quickly, "Never... He's... amazing."

I blush and back away, "Right. But he wants you over there so you guys can be more free about things huh?"

"Our sex will probably be kind of rude to do here anyways. Especially with Ronan on beast mode." She laughs joking I assume hopefully.

I grin, "Yeah yeah," I roll my eyes, "His freaky ass."

Smiling she nods but then pauses, "All nosferatus are honestly though. Lack of blood, so lack of control. All this technical nosferatu shit that gets boring..." She waves her hand in the air, "It's not like I don't like it," she shrugs scratching the back of her head awkwardly and at that moment I remembered how gorgeous she was. "Honestly," she continues, "it's not that bad, but I swear they have this thing with dominating." She says, "If you think Jerias is an innocent angel then you've got it wrong honey. Ronan told me he's crazy worse."

Bursting out laughing, I roll my eyes, "Oh please, Ronan always has something to say."

"I mean that's his best friend. If anyone's to know anything about Jerias it's got to be him."

The door bell rings and Arie sighs, "Looks like Evans is here. I've gotta go." Taking a look at the clock she shrugs, "they should be here a little after 12."

"So late?" I shift on my feet.

"Yeah," Arie sighs disappointed and she begins to head out.

I walk with her to the doorway, "I'll see you Monday then?" I ask.

"Probably Tuesday," she's eyes me with a look, "I'm gunna need to rest Monday and so will you. You're gonna lose a lot of blood Ines."

I nod laughing, "Yeah, I know..."

She opens the door and steps outside, waving goodbye and I do the same shutting the door behind her.
Humming lightly I tidy up the couch and pick up a few scraps off the ground to busy myself. Eventually when I'm done I head to the library with nothing else to do.

It's dark when I get down there, so I flip on a dim lamp near an area I decided to sit at. I grab a random book and sit on the comfy chair. With my knees brought up to my chest I lean against the table relaxing and beginning to read. Before I know it 5minutes become 15 and 15 becomes 30. And all at once I lose track of time and don't notice that two hours have already passed. Way too tired to even move I shut my eyes for a moment and rest my head against the table momentarily and begin dozing off to sleep.