Ch.7) Eternal Love

I tried to make sure I woke up before he came, making an estimation of about six. So I managed to wake up at five despite me being completely knocked out as I found I was much more ridiculously tired than I realized.

He came earlier than six luckily for me.

I was in a towel and completely unprepared when I found him seated on my bed, reading some papers.

"Oh?" I stare at him.

He looks at me unsmiling, "Hello Ines," looking back down he ask, "Did you sleep well?" His eyes were narrowed, and his face pulled in as if thinking hard about something.

"Yeah," I walked to the drawer and grabbed some pj's, "I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom."

"There's no point. You'd just have to take them off again."

"You were... you were like serious?" I make a face.

He looks up again seemingly distracted. He looks back down and starts quickly writing something on the papers.

"Sit." he says calmly, "Just give me a second I've got to finish this up really... fast..."

I stare at him while he writes, hesitating to sit next to him on the bed, so I go to the bathroom anyways and slipping on an underwear and the pj. Which wasn't much, I was becoming increasingly annoyed with the clothing I had available for me here. A thin white button up night gown is not going to cover me up. "This is basically a shirt," I grumble to myself staring in the mirror.

Shrugging I trudge back into my room, sitting eventually, my body very reluctant in doing so. Silent moments pass by until Jerias is finally done and he packs the papers up on the nightstand.

He loosens up his tie, and quite easily rolls up his sleeves.

Turning on the bed to face me he looks at me with a still expression, the look reminding me a lot of when we first met. He doesn't smile much still these days but I've gotten use to them.
This though?

This intense gaze will always knock me off my feet.

"Can I go back to bed now?"

His eyes narrow, again, like always, it's so sexy when he does that, "No," he says casually then adds after observing, "You got dressed anyway..."

My eyes widen and I look at him as if he was crazy. Who does this man think he is? Talking bout some I got dressed anyways. Hell yeah I did...

"Listen. I'm sorry I saw you naked." I vocalize calmly instead, "But this isn't right, nor was it ever that serious. So how about we put this aside us so I can get some more sleep. Hm?"

"Ines lower your hand." He says with the same casual tone.

"Huh?"

His large hands comes on top of mine clutching the open of my barely there gown closed together where there were no buttons to do so, near painfully tight I just notice. I hadn't known I was doing so and when I do I only just begin to recognize the nervousness rushing through me.

"Your hand?" He says again and his slip into mine.

"W-why?"

He doesn't speak but still I let go of my gown with ease, his soft hands a much gentler  touch.

"It so strange," he mumbles, "Everytime I see you, I get this need for you... so I drink from you.

He looks down and he strokes his finger down my throat all the way to the hallow dip, "And I it's because I've been doing this the wrong way," he whispers