Ch.9) Inevitables |Part 2|

A loud and excessive knock at the door causes me to groan angrily. It was early in the bitter morning, and I had a headache that thumped with the banging at the door. Jesus. Did one of the maids not have a good nights rest?

The knocking continues, "Oh my gosh... I'm coming!" I yell although I don't mean it, and I guess the maid realizes after a moment cause the knocking just continues on again.

What time is it? I bet it's not even eight o'clock yet...
What could a maid possibly want with me now.

This had better not be Sulana, I'm already starting not to like her.

I prowl my way to the door in groggy stomps and yank it open, it takes a moment for me to realize I'm staring at a women dressed only in a mans t shirt.

Once I do realize I find myself completely awake and standing in a straighter stance now, "Um...hi?" I don't hesitate to ask.

The woman merely beams a smile back at me.

I peak out the door and down the hall way a but, "I don't know who you are but this my room. Think you've got the wrong one?"

"This isn't your room," She says blinking.

Oh shit. I forgot I came to Jerias's room last night.
Wait so this is Jerias's room? Why the hell did she come here? To Jerias's room. Surely she must be lost.

"Oh," I squint my eyes at her, "Right. Are you lost then? Because this is Jerias's room."

"I know," she smiles seeming like she wanted to laugh. She's so pretty. With clear glowing light caramel skin, and straight white teeth. Her curly hair a light blonde. A cute little button nose and a slim-thick kind of body, eyes as light as the setting sun.

Jesus this girl gave me all types of insecurities. I was so slim-thick because of my hips but she had the perfect slender hourglass figure. Does she know Jerias? I mean she must know him because she came to his room. And she came here only in a shirt, which indicates suggestive actions were meant to be taking place here.

I look behind me at the empty bed and back at her shrugging, "Sorry. He's not here." I raise a cocky eyebrow and cross my arms.

She nods, "I know. Oh! He told me to tell you he'll be back at around five."

I look at her not even trying to hide my disgusted look which I know was rude, but I was never a nice person to begin with, "Okay. Um seriously, who the hell are you?"

"I'm a friend of his friend. Sort of... In a way. Anyways we'll be staying here for awhile," she extends her hand out to me, "Arie. Your name?"

I look at her hand but don't shake it. She shrugs and walks past me into the room.

The nerves of this girl. Seriously?! Who is she?!

She walks around the room and spins suddenly facing me, "I'm just like you." She smiles.

"Just like me how?" I stare at her wide eyed.

Is she crazy?

"Amaranthine," she nods and her short curls bounce.

"Jerias already has an Amaranthine. I'm his Amaranthine." I bring my hands to my chest as I speak as if it would justify my statement furthermore.

"No no," she shakes her head, "I'm Ronan's Amaranthine. Ronan is Jerias's friend, I'm the friend of Jerias's friend."

I blink. And she smiles. And I don't understand the whole friend thing but I do know one thing.