A/N **IMPORTANT!!**

I know I haven't updated in awhile but that's cause I'm busy with school, and it's only going to become more hectic cause I have another job now and I'm readying my portfolio for an AP class.

So basically this story will be on hold for sometime guys okay.

I'm sorry I know, I know. Like whyyy?

I'll still be writing but I just won't be posting the chapters (this way I won't feel pressured to rush anything cause it's kinda what it feels like when I leave y'all waiting for so damn long), and anyways the story is basically coming close to its ends, an estimation of about 8-12 chapters more, maybe a little more...

I WILL POST PART TWO OF THE LAST CHAPTER FIRST BEFORE I PUT THE STORY ON HOLD THOUGH!!

I can't say for how long I'll have it on hold maybe for a month or two? (Probably more... way more)

I was told this year is supposed to be the hardest and busiest year for my grade. So I'll try to balance it all. But the weight will always be tipped a little cause honestly no lie here 😫 school comes first. And money (personally for me) it's me myself and I for my college tuition when I start and that'll be before I know it, so yeah money too.

But again I'll still post part two of chapter fifteen before putting the story on hold. Don't be mad at me pllss. Originally I would be able to do it all but for some reason with the story coming to a close I find I'm facing major writers block with how to wrap it all up. And writings block+busy personal life= big no no.

I want to write this story from pure my imagination and with all heart. So I don't want to be side tracked and forced.

So yeah.
Story on hold.
And still posting part two.

That's it.

Btw I'm still going to write another story Golden LIFE, because it's new and I have chapters already set (like four/ five lol) for that because I've been writing it for awhile already. So I'm saying that now before I get attacked for updating that story and not this. You guys should check it out though. It's intense and dark so I wouldn't suggest it to everyone. Only those who like the theme or are able to handle it.

(But still check it out. I always love your votes comments and support so it means the world to me.)

Anywaayss, that's a wrap. See y'all in chapter 15 (part two) and when I get back. ✌🏾️