𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐿𝑌𝑁 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌

LU WAS LAYING IN HER BED LOOKING AT THE BUNK IN FRONT OF HER

        LU WAS LAYING IN HER BED LOOKING AT THE BUNK IN FRONT OF HER. SHE TRULY missed her parents. Emma was asleep on the top bunk, as Hope was sleeping in her crib. She sat up and saw Hope sleeping holding onto her grey bunny. She couldn't help but think back at the many time s she would babysit Morgan.

Lu sat in the middle of Tony and Pepper's cabin. She had agreed to take care of Morgan so Tony and Pepper could go on a date. Morgan was asleep in her crib, as Lu read through a book. She was exhausts from babysitting Morgan, the girl was a handful definitely all Stark, bless Pepper, honestly.

She felt the tears slipping down, and so she did what her father and mother taught her, to fight back. She checked on the girls, she put a watch on Hope and she linked it to her and Emma's too. She walked out quietly. Next thing she knew she was leaving the prison, if there is anything Natasha taught her was to be invisible when she needed to.

NATASHA AND STEVE SAT IN THE OLD AVENGERS TOWERS. SILENCE SURROUNDING the two parents. Natasha felt the silence and guilt was eating her alive. The two had been avoiding each other, Steve felt like he was dying. He couldn't enter her bedroom, he haven't been able to enter. Natasha spent most of the time in her own bedroom, only coming out for missions.

"I miss her." Steve broke the horrible silence. Natasha nods, not being able to say anything else. Every time she looked at Steve she thought of her daughter, the blonde hair, the eyes she inherited from him.

"I don't know where she is at. I don't know if she's safe." Nat whispers horrified, she was scared her daughter would get hurt and she wouldn't be there.

"Guys, I found some new recordings." Tony says entering the room, he felt tremendously guilty for Lu not being here. Nat and Steve get up quickly.

LUELLA ROGERS WAS TAKING OUT WALKERS, CALLING THEIR ATTENTION AWAY from the prison, she was angry and wanted someone to pay. Her activating her cloaking spell helped, and she felt stronger as she killed the walkers.

She mutters a spell turning burning the walkers and once she's done she writes CLEAR on a tree nearby and engraves the amount of walkers she killed.

"35 walkers killed, without having to use my shoes." She takes sigh "Dad, I'm okay. I love you, take care of the world while I get back." and she saves the memo. She hopes it gets to Tony, letting know her dad know she is are alive. "Friday." She says.

"Luella Rogers." Friday says making her smile.

"Any new invoices?" She asks.

"None." Friday says, and Lu thanks her even if she has nothing.

     BACK AT THE AVENGERS TOWERS TONY, NAT, AND, STEVE LISTEN TO LU'S RECORDING, and Nat smiles for the first time and in a while, Steve smiles hearing the end of the message.

"She's alive." Nat smiles, "Our baby is alive." Nat holds Steve's hand giving it a squeeze.

"She sent us geographical feed." Tony adds, "Friday..."

"You got something?" Vision asks coming in through the door, along with Wanda.

They all share a look, "Lu is alive and fine." Steve says.

"We just don't know for how long." Tony says.

LU WALKS BACK TO THE PRISON, SHE WAS STILL ANGRY, SHE GOT TO HER CELL, Emma was still asleep, and Lu took off the watch of Hope. Hope began to wake up and Lu made her formula, watched her waiting her for to cry.

She picked up Hope from her crib and begins to feed her. Lu sat on her bunk feeding Hope.

"Where did you go?" Emma asks.

"To get fresh air." Lu says.

"Night." Emma tells them.

"Goodnight." Lu says and she finishes feeding Hope, and burp her. She lays her down on her bed, and Lu lays next to her. Lu hears Hope breathing until it evens out knowing she went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING LU AND EMMA WOKE UP A CRYING HOPE, LU SAT UP QUICKLY picking Hope up.

"Hi sweet girl." Lu tells Hope, Hope still cries.

"Can you make her stop?" Emma asks groggily, she was in one of her moods when ever Hope woke her up.

"I'm trying." Lu says making her way to the cafeteria, she was hoping many people were up, already. Once she reaches the cafeteria she sees Daryl and Carol.

"I just put water." Carol tells her, and Lu nods smiling thankfully.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Lu told Emma, "go back to bed, I'll deal with Hope."

"Hope Natasha Ledger I expect better from you." Emma points at her baby sister with a serious face before leaving. "Love you Lu!"

"Love you too babe." Lu says waving her off, and she yawns. She tries calming Hope down, and Carol takes her trying to calm her down. Lu tries her best not to curse, but she curses in Russian. She sat down and rested her head on the table for a bit. She lifted her head when someone placed something on the table.

"I'm up!" Lu says and Daryl laughs a little.

Lu looks at him and sees a formula bottle, "it's ready for her."

"Thank you." She says getting up, and she washes her hands and goes to check on Hope. Carol motions her hand out and Lu gives her the bottle.

"How are you holding on?" Carol asks.

"I'm okay, Hope isn't taking it too well. She knows dad isn't here." Lu says, looking at Hope. She knew her pain, losing her parent, Lu lost her mom, and she didn't know how how her father was dealing with it. He lost her mother and her.

"It gets easier with time." Carol smiles softly.

"She won't remember him, and what if Emma forget about him, or begins to forget about him." Lu says worriedly.

"She has you, to remind her." Carol tells her as Hope holds Carols finger, trying to grab the bottle.

Words 1019
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books if you can. It would be greatly appreciated it. Thank you for reading! Also we got a new cover! Hope y'all like it.
Updated January 19, 2021