𝑆𝐸𝐸𝐷

THE GROUP WAS STILL WARY OF LU, THEY DIDN'T KNOW MUCH OF THE GIRL

THE GROUP WAS STILL WARY OF LU, THEY DIDN'T KNOW MUCH OF THE GIRL. SHE didn't blame or hold it against them. She would be too if the roles were reversed. Steve and Nat taught her to be, especially when they were on the run. She dyed her hair different colors, and used everything her mom taught her.

Part of the adults gathered around the car, deciding which way to go, where they'd be less walkers. Lu told them about where she and the girls had been cut off all winter, she didn't speak much to them.

T-Dog asks, "All right. It cool if we get to the creek before we head out? Won't take long. We got to fill up on water. We can boil it later."

Rick says, "Knock yourself out."

Hershel looks at Lori, "They can't take much more of this moving about. Lu has a baby, and we don't know how much she can take of this. Lu told us they squatted for days."

Rick asks, "What else can we do? Let her give birth on the run?"

Hershel asks, "Did you see a way around that?"

Daryl says, "Hey, while the others, wash their panties, let's go hunt. That owl didn't exactly hit the spot." Rick and him leave to go hunting.

Lu approached Lori giving her some fruit the girls picked out, and snacks. Tony has sent some food to them the morning they got on the road. He sent medication, and snacks.

"You need it." Lu tells Lori, "the girls will be fine, I got some for Carl." Lori gives her a grateful smile.

THE GROUP ARRIVES TO THE PRISON, SEEING IT FULL OF WALKERS. LU HAD HOPE in a baby carrier, Hope rested on her, asleep and she suddenly woke up.

Daryl says, "Watch the backside."

Lori says, "Got it."

Rick says, "Hurry. Hurry!"

The walkers growling, they enter the prison.

Rick panting, "It's perfect. If we can shut that gate,prevent more from filling the yard,we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by tonight."

Hershel asks, "So how do we shut the gate?"

Glenn says, "I'll do it. You guys cover me."

Maggie objects, "No. It's a suicide ran."

Glenn says, "I'm the fastest."

"Actually, Lu is fast, Lu is faster, like crazy fast." Sophia says.

"I am smaller, I can slither away pretty quickly." Lu says.

Rick says, "No, Glenn, Maggie, Emma, Sophia and Beth draw as many as you can over there. Pop 'em through the fence. Daryl and Lu, go back to the other tower, I've seen you shoot. Carol, you've become a pretty good shot. Take your time. We don't have a lot of ammo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. I'll run for the gate." Rick couldn't think of putting Lu in harms way, when he saw her, she saw a teenager.