𝑆𝐸𝐿𝐹 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃

JAMES ROMANOVA, HAD BEEN TRACKING THE POWER SOURCE THAT EVERY so often went off

           JAMES ROMANOVA, HAD BEEN TRACKING THE POWER SOURCE THAT EVERY so often went off. While his mother set up camp with some the surviving Agents of Shield. They had safe houses all over. His mother, his sister and him were the ones to out Hydra, being alive in SHIELD. They gotten a lot right before the world went to shit, and they had trusted agents, until hydra completely broke off from SHIELD.

He kept tracking the power source, it only went off so often, the first time he tracked it was in Atlanta, Virginia, he thought it was hydra. Ella and him, along with Leo and Anya went to check it out, part of it him hoped it had something to do with his father. He knew he had to have patience. This mission couldn't be rushed, anything said wrong and it'd spook hydra agents and move their father. Hell his mother and sister had just broken the widows free, including his aunt, Yelena.

The second one was at an abandoned house, it looked like people had squatted which is now normal. Since the world has gone to shit, more than before. James wasn't surprised, if he's honest. Hell, his mother had fallen in love with his fathers best friend, their parents weren't in love, the way him and his sister were born was fucked up. They were only born to cause destructions and against their mothers wishes. Despite how they came to be, their mother loved them, and protected them. When Bucky saw the twins, Ella and James he couldn't believe his eyes, he couldn't believe his best friend was still alive. Bucky had been under water, for many years, frozen in water. He had been out six months before the world went to to shit. The twins told him a little about their dad, they didn't go into detail about his torture, which James witness most of, being in Hydra's clutch.

Now here James, Leo, and Bucky were, outside of abandoned building. More like the remanning of a building. It looked like it exploded and there were bones everywhere. Charcoal of people left behind.

"Someone blew up zombies?" Leo asks.

"Looks like it." James says.

"Jamie." Ella says walking in with Anya behind her. "We got company, we need to move on." She says.

"Walkers? Or?" Leo asks, looking around.

"Hydra." Ella says giving him a look and Leo only shrugs at the Romonova girl.

"Let's move." Bucky says, before he picks up a knife, a weird looking knife, the team moves, making their way to the quinjet. Bucky stares at the blown up building, as Ella pilots the plane, he could definitely see Natasha and Steve in her. Ella has fire, after everything she's been through, in her short amount of life. He knew dam well she could take them down.

"We'll be home soon." Ella tells them from the pilot seat. Anya sat in the copilot chair, not actually doing anything just keeping her company. Anya Bortnik-Yamamoto, another red room victim, she had a family but was taken from the orphanage after her parents death. She could still remember them, and her birthdays. She was a year older than the twins, but joined the room later, when she was six. By that time Ella had already perfected most of her training.