𝐼 𝐴𝐼𝑁'𝑇 𝐴 𝐽𝑈𝐷𝐴𝑆

INSIDE THE PRISON, THE GROUP GATHERED AT HALL OF THEIR CELLS, EVERYONE was scattered

           INSIDE THE PRISON, THE GROUP GATHERED AT HALL OF THEIR CELLS, EVERYONE was scattered. Lu felt a little out of it, from using her powers which she hasn't used much, since the war with Thanos.

Rick tells them, "We're not leaving."

Hershel argues, "We can't stay here."

Maggie asks, "What if there's another sniper? A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds."

Beth says, "We can't even go outside."

Carol says, "Not in the daylight."

Glenn says, "Rick says we're not running, we're not running."

Merle says, "No, better to live like rats."

Rick questions, "You got a better idea?"

Merle says, "Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day. But we lost that window, didn't we? I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now."

Daryl says, "We ain't scared of that prick."

Merle says, "Y'all should be. That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place, shoot, he could just starve us out if he wanted to." Carol and Lu share a look.

Maggie says, "Let's put him in the other cell block."

Daryl says, "No. He's got a point."

Maggie tells Merle, "This is all you. You started this."

Beth asks coming down the stairs, "What difference whose fault it is? What do we do?"

Hershel says, "I said we should leave. Now Axel's dead. We can't just sit here." Rick begins to walk away and Hershel yells, "Get back here! You're slipping, Rick. We've all seen it. We understand why. But now is not the time. You once said this isn't a democracy. Now you have to own up to that. I put my family's life in your hands. So get your head clear and do something."

"How did the walkers just die?" Maggie asks, Carol and Lu share a look, which Daryl caught onto.

"I've never seen anything like it." Carl says. Emma gives Lu a worried look.

"It, it was me." Lu whispers.

"What?" Beth asks.

"I did a spell, it was a simple one, I just exploded their brains." Lu says and Carol looks at her cautiously, she just revealed her secret to everyone. "I haven't been completely honest with everyone." Rick turns to look at her. "My name isn't Luella Ledger, it's Luella Rogers." Everyone looks at her confused. "I'm not from here, this isn't even my timeline, or my time period. You guys think I'm crazy. But I promise I'm not, I've read about your earths, they teach us this in middle school."