𝑆𝐿𝐴𝐵𝑇𝑂𝑊𝑁

THE GROUP SAID THEIR GOODBYE TO BOB AND HAD A LITTLE FUNERAL FOR HIM

THE GROUP SAID THEIR GOODBYE TO BOB AND HAD A LITTLE FUNERAL FOR HIM. STEPHAN held Lu for most of it, as she wasn't fully recovered. But she wanted to be present, be there for Sasha. She got say goodbye to her friends and held Maggie and Glenn a little closer, being scared she wouldn't see them again. Glenn held the Rogers girl closer, she acted like a little sister and she had become family to him. Saving his ass more than once.

"Keep each other safe." She tells them and Maggie nods before hugging her again.

"Keep your kids safe." Maggie tells her and Lu nods.

She told them if they could to find Tony Stark, and say Ella Romanova sent them, or to find Natasha Romanova.

    STEVE ROGERS ESCAPED FROM THE CHRUCH UNDETECTED, LEAVING BEHIND LU and Rob unconscious in Gabriel's office. He couldn't let them be involved and get hurt because of them.

He check to find a tracker planted in his thigh, just like Lu had asked. And he hoped she'd would of already elf the church. He took it out and when he saw a stream he dropped it, and he watched as it as the water carried it away. He felt bad using the serum on Lu and Rob, more specifically on Lu. She had done nothing but help, helped him break from the mind control. He had never seen anyone posses a gift like hers. A few people could keep up with him in Winter Soldier state, his own daughter and son, Ella and James being a the few, along with Natasha, the mother of his children. Yelena was one of the few who could also keep up with him on her own.

His mind was still everywhere, with the memories of his life both as Steve Rogers, and the Winter Soldier coming and going, being triggered at random times. He didn't want to lose control around Lu, he had almost killed her. When he saw her jumping off the building, he saw his daughter, Ella jumping, to save him. He remembers Ella and James being used against him, them being weaponized just like him and Nat. Then he just stopped seeing them, it had been years since he last saw his children. He wasn't told what happened to them, besides Brock's nonstop talking and verbal abuse about his children, his family being scum.

He got a fitting end. Death, by a Rogers.

Yeah it wasn't him or his children, but it was a version of his kids. And his brain exploded on impact making sure he wasn't going to come back, he wasn't going to hurt him or anyone else, ever again.

Steve Rogers, had one mission, to find his children, and make sure they're safe. He knew they weren't dead, they could be. They were trained by Hydra and the red room, by him and Natasha. They are genetically enhanced, and are skilled in hand to hand combat.

     EMMA CHECKED ON LU, AS SHE HELD HOPE IN HER ARMS, THE YOUNGEST LEDGER had fallen asleep in her moms arms, cuddling into her. Lu couldn't help but smile looking down at the sleeping toddler. Her chubby cheeks.

"I'm okay." Lu tells Emma, "just a little weak, that's all." Lu knew how much Emma tended to worry. "But I'll be better now that I ate." She says. Emma wraps her arms around her and Lu hugs her back. "We're going to be okay, I won't let anything happen to you two." She tells her, holding her until she was ready to let go.