𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑈𝐼𝐶𝐼𝐷𝐸 𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺

HERSHEL FIXES ALLEN UP, LU WATCHED THEM MAKING SURE THEY WOULDN'T get an upper hand on him

         HERSHEL FIXES ALLEN UP, LU WATCHED THEM MAKING SURE THEY WOULDN'T get an upper hand on him. In not trusting easily she took after her mother, she was willing to help people but her cautiousness was all her mother. People often commented how she was the perfect mixture of her parents, except when she put herself in danger helping others. She would often get in trouble, her mother called it her being a Rogers.

Hershel informs him "You can take those stitches out yourself in a week or so." Lu was thankful she didn't have a major cut on her face or her body when Daryl found them. The cuts and bruises she got were healed by the time he found Carol and her.

Allen says, "Thank you."

Tyreese comments, "Pretty nice having medical training."

Hershel says, "It'll only get you so far."

Tyreese asks, "You were bit?" Hershel nods.

Beth opens the door with Judith in her arms, "Hope's hungry too." Beth whispers to Lu as she passes by her. Lu gets to making a bottle for Hope.

"I'll make their bottles." Lu tells her motioning for her to sit down.

Sasha asks, "How old is the baby?"

Hershel answers, "Barely a week."

Sasha says, "To be honest, we never thought we'd see another baby. Beautiful."

Beth says, "Thanks."

Sasha asks, "How are you feeling?"

Beth answers, "She's not mine." Sasha turns to look at Lu who shakes her head.

Sasha asks, "Where's the mother? I'm sorry."

Tyreese says, "Man, you people have been through the mill."

Hershel says, "Haven't we all?"

Tyreese says "It's only getting worse out there. Dead are everywhere. And it's only making the living less like the living." Hope's cries reach Lu as she finishes making the bottles.

Sasha says, "You're the only decent folks we've come across." Emma brings Hope to Lu, and she takes her in her arms giving her the bottle. "Is she yours?"

"My sister." Lu says.

Hershel asks, "You've been out there all this time?"

Tyreese explains, "Our neighbor Jerry, he was one of those survivalist nuts. Everybody on the block thought he was crazy. Always preparing for the end of the world."

Hershel says, "Who know?"

Tyreese says, "Jerry knew. He had a bunker under his shed in the backyard. Sasha and I stayed there until we ran out of supplies. Allen and Ben were the first two people we ran into when we finally crawled up out of that hole around Jacksonville. Used to be a bunch of us. 25 at one point."