𝐴

STEPHAN WAS CONFUSED ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING, HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS LYING just about everything, who the hell she was

                 STEPHAN WAS CONFUSED ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING, HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS LYING just about everything, who the hell she was. He didn't know what was real and what wasn't. The three found a poster with the Terminus advertisement on it.

"We need to find them, Steve." A familiar voice says. "They won't do anything to you, I won't let them." She says.

"Lu?" Ryan asks. Lu comes out of the woods and Stephans gaze hardens as it falls on 'Steve' or the Winter Soldier. He had overheard some agents call him Soldat.

"Ryan, hi." She says softly. "They're okay Steve, they won't hurt us. We can trust them." She says turning to look at him. Ryan wraps his arms around her hugging her. "We need to talk." She tells them.

"What is he doing here?" Stephan asks her.

"He's here, because he needs our help." She tells him. "I don't expect you to understand, and I'll explains everything," she says, "I promise." She adds. "but we need to find my daughters and your sister, and everyone. And I'll explain everything, I promise." She says pleading with him.

"We need to talk." Rob tells her.

"You were trying to get us to Coulson and May. If there's a man we can trust, it's Coulson." She says. "He helped get the avengers together." She adds. "You help me find Emma and Hope, and I don't kick your ass." She says.

"Okay, I'm good with that." Rob nods. "So what do we call?" He asks motioning to Steve.

"Steve." She says. "Right?" She turns to look at him and he nods.

"I'll tell you everything." Rob tells her.

"How did you survive?" She asks him as the two walk together, a bit apart from the group,

"Same way you did." He says. "My parents were super soldiers."

"Both of them?" She asks.

"One of them I think, I was looking for them, the man who could give me answers is dead." He says.

"Birdy." She says and he nods. "Tony could help you, when we get back." He nods.

"I don't know if I want to find out, Blossom." He says.

"Shut up." She says laughing lightly. "Stiles." She comments before walking ahead trying to catch up to Stephan.

"Come on, she won't leave you behind." Rob tells Steve. Steve looks at him, feeling like he knows him. "You have a me on your earth." He connects the dots.