𝑇𝑂𝑂 𝐹𝐴𝑅 𝐺𝑂𝑁𝐸

AT THE GOVERNOR'S NEW CAMP, IN A TRAILER, MICHONNE, HERSHEL, AND STEPHAN sit as a man checks for injuries

Michonne says, "-Don't touch me." Stephan glares at the man.

Man says, "Stay still."

Michonne hisses at him, "Get off me."

The Governor says, "You should eat. It's gonna be a long day. Nobody's gonna hurt you."

Hershel says, "I don't believe that."

"Hard to believe." Stephan says.

The Governor says looking at all three, "Well, I don't care." Stephan glares at him.

Hershel says, "Just tell us what this is. Please."

The Governor says, "It isn't personal."

"It sure feels like it!" Stephen exclaims, "because last time I was with you, you tried killing us."

The Governor says, "Michonne, I want you to know... Penny, my daughter, she was dead. I know that now. Now, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone. Stephan, you were a means to an end. I need the prison, that's it. There are people I need to keep alive. You three are gonna help me take it. No one needs to die."

Michonne says, "I'm gonna kill you."

The Governor says, "No, you won't."

Michonne says, "I'm gonna take my—" Hell, Stephen wanted to kill him, for trying to kill him and almost getting his brother killed, it was the governors fault.

Hershel says, "Stop it." He turns to look at the Governor, "You want the prison?"

The Governor says, "Yeah. And I'll take it as peacefully as I can."

Hershel begins, "Governor—"

The Governor cuts him off, "Don't call me that."

Hershel proposes, "Your people, our people, we can find a way to live together. These people you need to keep alive, do you love them?"

Governor says, "You're a good man, Hershel. A better man than Rick."

Hershel tells him, "Everything you've said, the way you've said it, you've changed. So has Rick." Stephan keeps quiet knowing he'd ruin what Hershel is trying to accomplish, if he opened his big ass mouth.

The Governor says, "The two of us will never be able to live together. Michonne and I, Stephan and I, we'll never be able to live together."

Hershel says, "We'll find a way."

The Governor says, "I found a way! I'm trying hard. There's all kinds of ways I could do this. This way, you get to live and I get to be..."

Hershel says, "You say you want to take this prison as peacefully as possible. That means you'd be willing to hurt people to get it. My daughters would be there. That's who you'd be hurting. If you understand what it's like to have a daughter, then how can you threaten to kill someone else's?"