𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑅

STEPHAN FOUND LU AND THE GIRLS ROOM, WITH THE HELP OF JEMMA, WHO TALKED his ear off of science, especially once she learned that he was a med student and the groups doctor or doctor in training

   STEPHAN FOUND LU AND THE GIRLS ROOM, WITH THE HELP OF JEMMA, WHO TALKED his ear off of science, especially once she learned that he was a med student and the groups doctor or doctor in training. His siblings were out exploring the settlement with their mom and Stephan declined his moms offer.

"You should let her know, that Jarvis will let her know when the meeting will be." Jemma tells him and he nods.

"Thank you, Jemma." Stephan says and she smiles nod and turns around and leave. He opens her door to find them sleeping, Emma, and Hope, sleeping on the big bed as Lu sat on a chair next to the bed watching them sleep. The room was peaceful, quiet, it almost lulled him to sleep.

"Hey." He says softly walking over to her.

"Hey." She smiles softly at him, he could tell how tired she was, it was evident on her face, the girls were knocked out, today took a toll on them.

"Sleep, I'll watch over them." He says caressing her check, she closes her eyes sighing in relief, leaning into his hand. "I'll keep watch." He says.

"You should sleep too." She says. He grabs a pillow and puts it next to Hope, preventing her from falling on the ground, if she rolls over.

"Come on." He extends his hand and she takes it and he leads her to the smaller bed, he lays down and she lays down ext to him, cuddling into him. "I'll be here when you're wake up." He says kissing her hair. She sighs and leans into him if human possibly.

    MEANWHILE IN TONY'S LAB, JAMIE AND TONY GOSSIP ABOUT THE LATEST ARRIVALS. Something they always did, Tony liked having all the facts, also interesting ones.

"So there's a Lu and Rob on that earth, I don't exist in that universe." Jamie tells Tony.

"You're one of a kind." Peter says entering the room, and Jamie flushes as Tony smirks proudly at Peters smoothness. The two have been playing this game of cat and mouse for a long time. "Because uh- you know," Peter says setting down the tray scratching the back of his neck, "no other yous, from another earth." He says dropping the ball, and Tony notably sighs rubbing his face in a disappointed manner. Peter was so dam close to being smooth, so dam close and he dropped the ball at the end. Jamie smiles at him like an idiot and Tony mutters them being blind idiots before going back to work.

    LU FOUND HERSELF STAR STRUCK, BY EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY BY TONY AND YELENA'S doppelgängers, who also found themselves star struck in Tony's labs. They all introduced themselves to Rob and her. Stephan stayed with Emma and Hope, took them to explore the settlement, joining his mom. Jemma had given her and Rob a physical evaluation before this entire fiasco. Tony asking many questions about her home universe, and she revealed that there's aliens. The conversation was slowly transitioned to science talk—multiverse travel— or time travel and she and Rob would do the multiverse travel. Lu talked an contributed in the conversation, explains the machine her and Tony built, plugged in the programming she began here from scratch.