𝐹𝐿𝑈𝑋

THE FAMILY OF THREE SPENT DAYS TOGETHER IN WESTVIEW

THE FAMILY OF THREE SPENT DAYS TOGETHER IN WESTVIEW. LIVING A NORMAL life. Lu felt like something was off, something didn't make sense to her. She couldn't remember certain things that happened with just her father and her. But she had every memory of her mother and her. She can remember conversations between Wanda and herself but not between other people. At times she felt confused by what she was doing, her mind felt like her but not her.

Steve was happily oblivious to everything around him, or he chose to ignore the signs. The man out of time finally had his family together, safe in one place. Nothing was a threat to them, to his daughters safety. They could live here peacefully, without anyone threatening their lives and they could watch Lu have a normal life.

Nat felt happiness in her chest, her entire being, seeing Steve and Lu, interact. Seeing the smile on her daughters face whenever Steve and her sat on the floor of their living room playing scrabble or connect four, or working on a puzzle. She could feel the smile tugging on the corner of her lips as the three sat on the couch watching a movie, Lu sitting in the middle seat, her head resting on her or Steve's shoulder when she began getting sleepy.

THE ROGERS FAMILY ATTENDED THE COMMUNITY TALENT SHOW, NAT HELPED BACKSTAGE, and Steve and Lu helped and watched the show. They saw pregnant Wanda and met their twins baby boys, Tommy and Billy, Lu was definitely excited for the two boys to be able to play. She used to be a go-to babysitter for Tony and Pepper. Lu couldn't help but feel off about Wanda's brother. Steve and Nat felt like he wasn't the Pietro they knew. But Pietro dismiss their worries, keeping an eye out for Lu and Vision, their suspicions. For Halloween Lu dressed up as her favorite superhero ever, her mom.

"You're going up as Black Widow?" Nat asks her softly.

"Yeah, you're favorite superhero ever. No offense to Dad." Lu says softly. Nat felt her entire chest fill with love.

"I'm Yelena with the pockets." Nat says holding Yelena's vest in her hand making Lu smile.

"We should send her photos." Lu smiles. Nat nods smiling. "Where's dad?"

"Here." Steve says walking in.

"Mister Rogers?" Lu asks smiling seeing the iconic red vest.

"Yes, you always loved the show and I thought it would a be good costume choice." He says.

"I loved it when I was a kid Dad." She says teasing him.

"You still love the show, I've heard it playing in your bedroom." Nat says giving her daughter a knowing look, the same knowing smirk Lu did.

"Okay, I do it because it helps me go to sleep. There. I said it." Lu says.

"You're our baby." Nat pinches her cheeks and Lu groans loudly. Steve smiles seeing their interaction.