𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑁𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇

ROBERT WAS WITH MAGGIE KEEPING WATCH

ROBERT WAS WITH MAGGIE KEEPING WATCH. THE TWO DIDN'T SPEAK MUCH TO EACH other, before, besides greetings. He knew Glenn had gone in as one of his close friend Marty. He was one of the few people he allowed himself to make friends. The group had left to get medicine, and he didn't know how else to help. Rick and Carol had left to looking for medicine in a neighboring town. He didn't know if he could trust them, he couldn't risk it. He knew he found her, once he saw the room she would disappear to and he was almost caught in.

"You can take a break." Maggie says.

"I'm fine." Rob says looking at the forrest, keeping any eye out for anything out of the norm. He had joined the prison a couple ago. He hadn't made much friends, it was for his lack of trying. People had tried to get to know him, hell, Daryl even tried. But he got the hint that Rob wasn't ready to bring his walls down. 

      ROB KEPT WATCH AS MAGGIE WENT TO CHECK ON GLENN, ROB LOOKED DOWN AT HIS wrist, as his watch. The one provided to him by Jemma and Fitz to complete his mission. Bring back the girl from his time, the one who's needed to defend their earth. He knew she needed to trust him, she wouldn't leave with him otherwise.

A six year old Rob laid in bed, next to his cell was Sarah, the girl who gave him the name. He didn't have one before, he was referred to as subject 25.

"Rob?" Sarah asks. "Are you asleep."

"No." He says.

"We're going to get out of here." She told him. "I'll get us out of here one day."

"We can't." He says.

"Yes we can." She says.

"They'll kill us." He says.

"Isn't it better than being tortured all day?" She asks him softly. "I can keep you safe, I've been training since I could walk." She says.

"They'll kill you." He tells her.

"This can't be your life Rob, it can't be our life. We deserve better." She tells him.

"Goodnight Sarah." He says turning around to face the wall. He felt the tears escape, he knew she was a fighter, that she wouldn't go down without a fight.

"Goodnight Rob." She whispers. He heard her sing softly to herself in Russian. He knew that she had parents, parents that would look for her, and wouldn't stop until they found her. She had told him her parents would save them, they would find them and bring them home. But he didn't have home, not like her.