𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑂𝑊𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸

OUTSIDE THE PRISON, RICK, HESHEL, AND DARYL TALK ABOUT TAKING THE DEAL WITH the Governor

OUTSIDE THE PRISON, RICK, HESHEL, AND DARYL TALK ABOUT TAKING THE DEAL WITH the Governor. Rick knew where the Rogers girl stood so he made it clear to not let her know, to not let anyone know. It was to stay between the three of them.

MAGGIE, CARL, AND EMMA ARE MAKING NOISE AS GLENN, AND DARYL SETS UP A BOB wire trap as Michonne and Lu kill the walkers that are getting too close to them.

Daryl says, "Come on, let's go." Lu kills one last walker before they go inside the truck, and Rick opens the gate for them.

Glenn says getting out of the car, "They try to drive up to the gate again, maybe some blown tires will stop them."

Rick says, "That's a good idea."

Daryl says, "It was Michonne's." Daryl didn't want to hand Michonne over, she had more than earned her place with the group.

Michonne says, "We don't have to win. We just have to make their getting at us more trouble than it's worth."

Maggie greets them, "Hey."

Rick says, "Let's go."

       LU AND GLENN ARE OUTSIDE CLOSING A GATE. GLENN THANKFULLY DIDN'T TREAT HER differently, he was just curious about her world asking her random questions making the Rogers girl laugh. She showed him some videos, of her world.

"I miss Queens, well his name is Peter. He's from Queens. My dad calls him Queens it stuck." She says rambling. "We're the same age. Or were, he uh died, blipped, and came back." She explains.

Daryl approaches them and sets down his bow, "Hey. You seen Merle around?" He asks helping them, "He say he was sorry yet? 'Cause he is. He's gonna make it right. I'm gonna make him. There's got to be a way. Just needs to be a little forgiveness is all." He says, wanting to fix everything that went down between Maggie, Glenn, and Merle.

Glenn says, "He tied me to a chair, beat me, and threw a walker in the room. Maybe I could call it even. But he-" he takes a pause before he continues, "he took Maggie to a man who terrorized her, humiliated her. I care more about her than I care about me." Glenn grabs a box with supplies to prepare Molotov, Lu stayed quiet knowing it's not her place to say anything. She walked over to Glenn to help him prepare the Molotovs. Daryl walks away from the two.

"The drop is going to happen." Lu says seeing her watch.

"You can communicate with your earth?" He asks her.

"Yeah, but the signal sucks." She explains. "Tony has been able to send me some things but it's hard. Since the signal, always being on the move. But it's been days, he finally got back to me. He'll send it by tonight, he's just gathering everything and setting them up."

"What's he sending?" Glenn asks her.

"Watches, we use them on mission to track each other. To be safe." She says, "he'll send medical supplies too, I mentioned we were low on them."

"That's how you had the medical supplies? When Hershel was bit?" He asks her.

"Part of it yes, the other part I did go through the vents, and I have magic." She says as the two prepare the molotovs.

    EVERYONE IS GATHERED OUTSIDE, ITS A SECURE SECLUDED AREA, THEY SAT AT THE TABLES waiting for them, when Rick, Maggie and Glenn join them. Lu holds Hope on her lap, and Emma stands behind her.

Rick says, "When I met with the Governor, he offered me a deal. He said-- he said he would leave us alone if I gave him Michonne. And I was gonna do that... to keep us safe. I changed my mind. But now Merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal and Daryl went to stop him and I don't know if it's too late. I was wrong not to tell you. And I'm sorry. What I said last year, that first night after the farm..." he looks at the group, everyone listens attentively to Ricks speech. "it can't be like that. It can't. What we do, what we're willing to do, who we are, it's not my call. It can't be. I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good. We're the reason we're still here, not me. This is life and death. How you live... how you die-- it isn't up to me. I'm not your Governor. We choose to go. We choose to stay. We stick together. We vote. We can stay and we can fight or we can go." Rick walks away, they share a look, knowing they had a long conversation ahead all of them.

        LU GATHERED EVERYONE INSIDE THE CAFETERIA, NO ONE BESIDES GLENN AND RICK, knew what she had planned.  "I was able to reach my world. Tony, he sent over some supplies, we could use." Lu speaks up. "These watches, keep it on you at all times, for your own safety. We can can send each other signals. We can send each other warnings. But they aren't always reliable." She says.

She hands them each a watch, "it has a cloaking." She shows them how to use it. It cloaked and it seems like nothing is on her hand.

"And in case of an emergency they can be used as explosive, the band can be turned into a knife." She explains showing them the knife.

"These can not, fall into the wrong hands, if it does, it's going to be bad, very bad." She says. "Just be safe and responsible when using them." She says as everyone looks at their watches. Rick gives her a nod of approval. He appreciated the watches, to keep everyone safe. Lu just hopes she was doing the right thing and she wasn't messing with the time line by introducing technology from her time. They still had technology that they use in 2010, she takes a deep breath and reassures herself that this is the right thing to do. It's what her dad and mom would do.

Words 1022
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, I like Lu & Glenn's friendship. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Check out my other stories and my tumblr account Wincherthottie who has exclusive stories to only that blog. Wear a mask, get vaccinated! Stay safe!
Updated September 4, 2021

 Wear a mask, get vaccinated! Stay safe!Updated September 4, 2021