𝐶𝑂𝐷𝐴

IN ATLANTA, ROB CHECKS ON SASHA MAKING SURE SHE'S OKAY AS RICK CHASES DOWN Lamson

               IN ATLANTA, ROB CHECKS ON SASHA MAKING SURE SHE'S OKAY AS RICK CHASES DOWN Lamson. Lamson had gotten the upper hand on Sasha and used her kindness against her. He helped sit her up and check her head, even while she protested she was fine. Something felt off for Rob, it was as if felt something wrong was going to happen.

BETH DID WHAT SHE HAD TO, TO MAKE SURE CAROL MADE IT, THE GROUP WOULD DO many things to save each other. After her conversation with Dawn, their conversation lingered on her mind. Things were so different to how her group did things. While they did things to better and watched out for each other. They used each other, made others do their dirty work, so they wouldn't have to think about it late at night.

      IN ATLANTA,  THE GROUP WERE IN A ROOFTOP, WAITING FOR RICK TO TALK TO THE officers. Sasha and Tyreese talk amongst themselves.  Daryl snaps fingers, indicating it's about to go down.

Tyreese says, "They're headed towards the vantage point."

The radio static hisses, "Okay. Copy that." Rick says and he goes to the car

Rick greets, "Officer Franco. Officer McGinley. I'm Rick Grimes." He looks at them, "I was a deputy in the King County Sheriff's Department. I'm here to make a proposal."  Rob looks at them attentively.

One of the Officers say, "Lay your weapon on the ground."

Rick says and he puts his weapon down, "All right."

The group have a their guns aimed at the two officer as they see the interaction.

The white cop asks Rick, "What's your proposal?"

Rick says, "You have two of my people, I have two of yours. We want to make an exchange. Then we'll be on our way. No one gets hurt."

"Who?" The same cop asks him.

Rick tells them, "Officers Shepherd and Licari for Beth and Carol." He looks at him before saying, "You picked up a woman yesterday after your people hit her with a car." Rob's glance intensifies as he looks at the interaction, and he hears it. One of the perks of being a supersoldier's offspring.

White cop asks, "Noah, he's with you? That's how you know?"

Rick says, "Yes, he is."

White cop asks, "What about Officer Lamson?"

"He was attacked by the dead before we got to him." Rick tells them.

Other cop asks, "Where are your people?" The silenced gunshot goes off near them.

Rick says, "They're close." Rob smirks a little at his comment, "Radio your lieutenant. I'll wait." Rick adds.

AFTER RICK SET UP THE MEETING FOR THE TRADE AT THE HOSPITAL, ROB COULDN'T shake the feeling of something bad looming over them. Something bag was going to happen and he needed to be prepared.