𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐼𝐹𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHT, ON THE GROUP, LU TIED HER UP IN A BUN, HER small baby hairs falling adorning her face

            THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHT, ON THE GROUP, LU TIED HER UP IN A BUN, HER small baby hairs falling adorning her face. Tyreese cleans his shirt down on the stream below them, Bob, Michonne and Daryl are on the bridge, sweat glistens Lu's face.

Michonne says holding a map, "This is Turner Creek, so Barnesville must be a few miles downstream."

Bob says, "Sounds like our best chance at finding a new ride."

Daryl says, "Yo, Ty. Come on, let's go. Vámonos."

Michonne, Lu, and Daryl begin to walk, Lu anxious to get back to everyone and to make sure Stephan and the girls are okay.

          IN THE FORREST, THE GROUP WALKS TOGETHER, DARYL PICKS UP A ROCK, AND HE begins cleaning it.

Michonne asks, "Is that jasper?"

Daryl says, "Mm-hmm."

Michonne says smiling widely, "It's a good color. Brings out your eyes."

"I think gentile would bring out his eyes more." Lu comments eves dropping.

Daryl says, "When Miss Richards went into A block, we were leaving. Asked me to keep a lookout. I'm gonna use it for her old man's marker."

Michonne asks, "You know all them back there?"

Daryl says, "You stay in one place more than a couple hours, you'd be surprised what you pick up."

"Like Lu and Stephan?" Michonne teases the younger girl, making her blush deeply.

"Didn't you hear, they were on a break and now they are back together." Daryl tells her.

"You guys broke up?" Michonne asks turning to look at the young girl. "After all the eyes he gave you, the cute eyes and smiles?" Michonne asks surprised.

"We didn't break up, we weren't together, before, he still doesn't know what or who I am." She says. "I'm scared." She says lowly making the two adults look at her.

"He would be idiot for not seeing past everything, but you are also not being honest." Michonne says.

"I did say my name is Luella Rogers but everyone calls me Lu." She says. "I've spent most of my life hiding myself, my parents, my family."

"Well, you're technically not lying." Daryl points out. "But not everyone thinks Steve Rogers from the forties." He says.

THE GROUP ARRIVES AT WHAT LOOKS LIKE A GAS STATION, THE VINES OVERRAN THE building. The wood creeks, as Daryl moves some vines.

Bob asks, "You see something?"

Daryl says, "I don't know. Maybe."

The group found a car and Daryl tries hot wiring the car, as the other four clear the car of the vines