𝐼𝑁𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑆

IN ROBERT'S ROOM, HE PULLS OUT A WALKI-TALKIE HE WAS GIVEN FOR EXTRACTION only by Agents Fitz-Simmons

"Agent Stein, I can take her to the agreed location." Rob says into the walkie.

"Copy that Agent Stein. We'll be there at noon." Agent Coulson, on the other line says and he puts it away, hiding it in his bag. He couldn't tell them yet.

"I heard noise. You're okay?" Ryan asks knock on robs door.

"Yeah, how are you holding up?" Robert asks him.

"I'm okay." Ryan says. And Rob nods, getting a feeling the teenager didn't want to talk about it. So he didn't push the questions.

     IN THE FORREST, TYRESSE AND THE CHILDREN ALL WALK TOGETHER TYRESSE CARRIES Judith as Emma carries Hope, taking  turns with Sofia, who is currently carrying their bag.

Mica is crying, and Lizzie tells her, "Don't cry."

Mica says, "I want Carol."  Sophia feels sadness hearing her mother's name, she hadn't seen her since she last left with Rick and Sophia went into isolation.

Lizzie takes out a knife from the bag She had, and hands it to her, "Well, she's not here. Here, put this on your belt. It's gonna get dark soon. Where are we going?"

Tyreese tells them, "Farther. Come on."

Lizzie asks, "Is everybody dead?"

     NIGHT FELL ON THE GROUP, TYRESSE WRAPS HIS INJURED ARM, EMMA AND SOPHIA keep an eye on Judith and Hope.
Lizzie sees two bunnies and takes out her knife to kill them

Judith begins crying, and  Mica saya, "They're gonna hear her."

Lizzie says, "We shouldn't be out here."

Tyreese says, "We'll find a safe place soon. We will."

Emma hands Sophia Judith's bottle, "Here." Judith's crying stops, Emma looks at the two sisters, "there."

The leaves rustling, Mica announces, "Walkers!" Emma grabs Hope and Sophia grabs the bag.

Tyreese picks Judith up, "Here, come on. Let's go. It's okay. I'll find you something to eat. All right, go." They all walk away.

      MORNING FELL ON THE GROUP, AS THEY WALK THROUGH THE FORREST, JUDITH CRIES as Hope stares at her, holding her giraffe.
Mica says, "Look, grapes."

Tyreese tells Judith, "It's okay."  He lays Judith down on a blanket to change her diaper.

Mica asks, "Can we eat them?"

Tyreese says, "Yeah, they're good."

Mica says, "Here, Lizzie, have some."

Tyreese tells Judith, "Shh. Come on, baby girl." Judith fusses, "Shh. Sophia, hand me a diaper." Tyreese and Judith cries, "It's okay. All right. Bear with me, Judith. Okay, that's it. Okay."