𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑅

LUELLA ROGERS, ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS SPECIAL, BESIDES THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT she is the child of two very well known Avengers

LUELLA ROGERS, ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS SPECIAL, BESIDES THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT she is the child of two very well known Avengers. Now those Avengers being part of the first original six, now them being Black Widow and Captain America, didn't exactly intel a normal childhood.

Now seeing the portal standing in front of them, wasn't something she was familiar with. She knew of the sorcerers that Sam likes to call wizards, they could create portals, to travel and they use while fighting. Stephan stares a the newly created portal Lu created, as does Hope.

Stephan was building a playground, as Hope "helps" him by providing him with water or snacks. She used to hand me random tools or nails but he and Lu quickly decide it was best if she didn't handle any equipment. So now Hope stood and watched her dad build.

"A Portal?" Lu asks herself, the three of them all stare at it. The other side has trees, grass, it's similar to their home. It felt familiar, catching Hope's wide eyed attention.

"Did you do that?" Stephan asks turning to look at Lu, taking Hope in his arms, ready to run with her if necessary.

"I think so." Lu says analyzing the blue hue from the portal, she assumes she created. Lu takes a deep breath, trying to remember anything Wanda and Wong taught her, Wanda's words linger:

Do not fear yourself.

Trust in yourself.

Focus.

Focus on what she wanted to do, she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, reaches her hand out to the portal, and demands itself to close.

"You're closing it." Stephan says behind her, amazed by the woman standing in front of him. Stephan and Hope are in a complete transe by the portal closing in front of them. Lu opens her eyes as it's closing in front of her. Her eyes watch in awe as it's closing, the blue hue disappears, once it's closed. Once it's closed reality sets in for her, what she just opened.

"I need to make a few calls." Lu says turning to look at Stephan. "We should go inside."

"We need to pick up Emma in two hours." He tells her as the three make their way to their home.

"I'll get dad to pick her up, or Yelena." She says reaching for her phone in her back pocket. The advanced technology that this Earth had was something Stephan had to get used but now he loves it. Lu locks the door, behind them after entering, she went to check the other doors. "She can stay with them until we go for her." She says.

"Lu what's going on?" Stephan asks her.

"I don't know who could sense it." She says "or if anyone was tracking any power sources." She turns to explain it to him, "we're going to my parents." She heads upstairs,

"Hey, hey, calm down." He says following her upstairs with Hope in his arms.

"I can't!" She exclaims as she reaches the closet pulling duffle bags out, and heading to Hope's room, she takes out clothes from the wardrobe, putting them in the bag. She does the same for Emma, and grabs her emergency bag, placing it in her car.