𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆𝐸𝐷

IN THE CHURCH, THERE'S LOUD BANGING, AND SASHA GRUNTS AS SHE HACKS away at the bench

IN THE CHURCH, THERE'S LOUD BANGING, AND SASHA GRUNTS AS SHE HACKS away at the bench. Tyreese and Lu take apart the piano, using the metal pipes.

Tyreese says, "It was-- it was good you weren't here for it."

Daryl asks, "She hanging in there?" The banging continues,

Tyreese says, "No."

The hammering is heard through out the church.

Gabriel asks them, "Are you gonna take the cross, too?"

Daryl says, "If we need it."

They use the metals as spiked to keep walkers out, and they board up the brick windows.

"What happened to Steve?" Daryl asks Lu,

"Left." She says, and she looks up at him, "didn't want to put me in more danger, he uh, he also went looking for his daughter and son." She says.

"You exist on this earth." He says and she nods.

"Apparently, I was born in the 90s, not in 2012." She says. "I'm technically around Judith's and Hope's age." She says making Daryl look at her wide eyes. "In my time. I'm not even twenty in my earth, but I've had my birthday past here." She says and he looks at her, "It's in December, winter passed." She explains and he nods. Lu groans feeling a headache coming coming, she squints her eyes and feels a little dizzy as she sees flashes of peoples lives.

"Lu." Daryl calls out worriedly, he grabs onto her and Lu sees into his life, past, present, and future and she pulls away.

"Did you? Did you? See that?" She asks him. He looks at her worried and nods. He was there to see her die, or looks like she die, and a blonde guy holding her in his arms, telling her she was going to be okay. "Ella, Ella, you're okay."

"Dad." She cried out in pain.

"I'll find him, I'll find him. We're going home, we're going home. I promise." He says holding onto her.

"Lu." Stephan calls out behind her.

"It happened again?" Emma asks her and Lu nods.

"I saw my..." she says struggling with how to word it.

"Her future life." Daryl says, getting a feeling she didn't want to tell them. Emma had a feeling the two were lying to them. "You should stay, just in case." He tells her and she nods. Maybe it was this Lu's version, maybe it wasn't her.

      ROB GOT HIS THINGS IN ORDER, HE GAVE LU A PAIR OF BATONS, SHE RAISES AN eyebrow at him. "I've seen the damage you can do, your dad mention something about your batons." He says. "If they come, don't fight them, run." He tells her.  "You can't protect them all." He tells her.

"I have to try." She says.

"No, you need to get home." He tells her. "They need help, but so does your earth." He tells her. She looks at him with weariness. "I know you don't want to hear it, but the world could use Lu Rogers." He says.