𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐴 𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐺, 𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸

THE LAST THING LU SAW WAS HIS FACE, HIS FACE BEFORE APPEARING ON, SHE COULD feels the emotions radiating off of him

      THE LAST THING LU SAW WAS HIS FACE, HIS FACE BEFORE APPEARING ON, SHE COULD feels the emotions radiating off of him. The next second she stood in a different room, she looks around the room. Everyone stares at her and the two girls, she held the toddler in her arms and the other, teenager, she held her hand, as Rob stood next to them, holding her other hand. The teenager had blonde hair, and the baby had light blonde hair.

Lu's eyes land on her parents, both of them, alive and well. "Mom?" Lu voice breaks through the silence.

"Bug." Natasha says and Lu walks to her and Natasha runs to her wrapping her in a hug, and Lu cries in her arms holding her in arms.

"I thought..." Lu mutters as tears stream down her face.

"I'm here, I'm here." Natasha cuts her off, wiping away some of her tears.

"Dad." Lu says seeing Steve. "Dad, I'm so sorry." She says and Nat let's her go and Lu hugs Steve. "I'm so sorry." She mutters into his chest, as she cries. Steve can only caress her hair and hold her close to him.

"Mom!" Hope says as Steve and Lu pull away.

"Mom?" Natasha asks her and Lu looks at her mom.

"It's complicated." Lu says.

"You only spent months there." Yelena says looking at the toddler with wide eyes.

"I didn't spend months there, I spent years." Lu tells her honestly, "I'll explain everything, I just." She says turning to look at Emma and Rob, who got off the platform are a few steps behind her. She held her hand out to Emma and takes her hand and walks closer to them, Rob gives them space. "Mom, dad, meet Emma and Hope, my daughters. Girls meets my parents, Natasha and Steve." Lu tells them, Steve and Natasha nod. "And my cool aunt Yelena." Emma looks at them and smiles. Yelena swears she saw Steve and Natasha sight in relief.

"We need to get you guys to medbay." Steve says. Her eyes landed a familiar blonde she knew back on the girls earth, it looked like a much older version of the love of her life. He stood a few feet behind his parents as he talked to Rob.

"Let's go." She says nodding look at her dad.

       LU WAS GETTING CHECK IN MEDBAY ALONG WITH ROB AND THE GIRLS, BRUCE TOOK the lead checking her, she didn't want other people poking and prodding around her or the girls. Rob told Stephan to sit this one out letting the ones Lu trust deal with it.

"I'm home." Lu whispers her arms folded as she looks at Hope getting a check up by the green guy. It startled her at first but she found his green skin amusing. Nat and Steve stood in the corner watching them, and Steve's eyes never left Lu's frame. Nat and Steve told their closest friends to hold off until after she was checked to come see her.