𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑊𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

LU LAID ON HER BED, PETER WALKS INTO HER ROOM, FINDING HER WRITING IN HER JOURNAL

LU LAID ON HER BED, PETER WALKS INTO HER ROOM, FINDING HER WRITING IN HER JOURNAL. Lu could honestly say she missed Peter these past five years, he was a funny guy and she liked hearing him geek out. She would often tease him about it, technically Peter is older than her by a few months but since the blipped happened, Lu is now older than him. Him still being a teenager and her being a twenty year old.

"So Mr.Stark is finishing the ..." Peter says opening a pack of Oreos, and he gave her the chips ahoy packet.

"Machine?" She asks. "You do know you can just call him Tony, right?" She gets weirded out how he calls them mister or miss, when she just calls them by their first name or aunt and uncle.

"It's weird, and your choice of words not mine." He says before shoving an Oreo into his mouth and offering her one, she shakes her head, declining his generous offer.

"You can drop the Mister and Miss." She tells him, opening the packed of chips ahoy. She shoves a cookie into her mouth. "They won't kill you." She offers him some of her cookies which he smiles and gladly takes.

"Mr.Bucky Barnes might." He whispers before eating a chip ahoy.

"He's rehabilitated." She says not looking up from her journal, she continued doodling. "Why are you whispering." She grabs another of her cooking and taking a bite.

"Because he hears everything?" Peter says looking at her as if she's crazy. Lu rolls her eyes.

"He won't hurt you, you're a kid. Plus he was pulling his punches at the airport, didn't want to hurt a kid." She says and he looks at her with wide eyes. "Before you ask, I hear things." She smirks at him. She was the reason Bucky knew most of the gossip. She overhears most of it unintentionally and tells him. The word would be surprised how much the former assassin, rehabilitated winter solder, enjoys a good gossip. He might deny in front of everyone, but Luella Rogers knows he enjoys a good gossip like Tony Stark— the iron man himself. If the world only knew how ordinary her family is.

"Why are you smiling?" Emma asks Lu, bring her out of her fond memory. Stephan had left to go help Hershel and Michonne with the dead bodies.

"Just thinking of my family." Lu admits with a small smile. Emma nods.

"Who's that?" Emma asks looking down at the sketch of a male.

"My friend Peter. He's sorta genius, well not sorta, he is a genius, but a dorky one." Lu smiles.

"You miss him." Emma says.

Lu nods, "everyday, I hope he's okay."  She missed her family a lot, so she wouldn't let herself think about them often. She's been building the machine to get back home in a room for months now. She was close but not yet, there was a few things missing.