𝑈𝑆

LU WOKE UP IN AN UNFAMILIAR CABIN, GROGGY AGAIN, AND CONFUSED, SHE DIDN'T recognize the cabin

LU WOKE UP IN AN UNFAMILIAR CABIN, GROGGY AGAIN, AND CONFUSED, SHE DIDN'T recognize the cabin. It looks like it hasn't been lived and she sat up, confused. She was sore, from the fall. Even if Rumlow was the one to break it and she took his life, her body was sore.

"Ella, sit down." A voice says, the voice brings chills to her.

"Dad?" She asks softly, but she turns to see the winter soldier, and she looks at him apprehensively. "Where are my friends?" She asks. "Rumlows dead, I killed him." She says sighting in relief.

"I made sure he was." He says.

"My names not Ella." She says. "It's Lu." She says cautiously.

"Why do I know you as Ella? Why did you call me dad?" He asks, "You showed me memories, of my life." He says.

"It was my memory, I only showed you one. To snap you out of it. You look like my dad, exactly like my dad." She says. "But you're not him, and I'm guessing I look exactly like your daughter" She says. She now knew that her version was already born and around the same age as her. "I showed you one, and it must have triggered your memories." She says.

"You look exactly like her." He says and she nods.

"Do you know your name?" She asks him.

"Steve, Steven." He says.

"That's my dads name, but he goes by Steve. Or Rogers." She says.

"How?" He asks confused.

"Short answer, the multiverse is real." She says and he nods, confused.

"Who's Bucky?" He asks making her smile.

"Your best friend. No matter what earth, or universe you two always find each other." She smiles as tears form. "I'm sorry, you just look so much like him. And last time I saw him, I told him, it should of been him." She says as tears escape. "I'm so sorry." She says wiping her tears away.

STEPHAN, RYAN, AND ROB WALK IN UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE, WITH LU GONE, Rob trying to find her. Stephan and Rob arguing with each other, Ryan was still confused about what the hell happened, and how Rob is healing. Seeing Lu fight and keep a conversation going without breaking a sweat. A walker gets too close and Stephan kills it before it bites Rob.

"You saved my brother, I saved your life, we're even." Stephan tells Rob.

"It's not about I save your life, you save mine, we're even." Rob tells him annoyed. Stephan was getting on his nerves.