𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

WANDA SAT IN THE AVENGERS LIVING ROOM, STEVE, AND NAT SAT WITH THE REST OF the team, Wanda tried to concentrate

        WANDA SAT IN THE AVENGERS LIVING ROOM, STEVE, AND NAT SAT WITH THE REST OF the team, Wanda tried to concentrate. To feel Lu anywhere, she was searching. She felt herself become irritated by her not feeling her.

"I can't feel her." Wanda says looking at Nat and Steve. She couldn't feel the Rogers-Romanoff girl at all. Wanda could feel Nat and Steves disappointment, and she felt useless. Nat gets up from the living room and walks away. No one knew what to do to comfort her, they hadn't gone through the pain of losing a child,

"Nat." Steve says watch her go. Tony gives Wanda a small smile.

"It's not your fault." Tony says. He was at fault, for not being alert and leaving her alone.

"It's not yours either." Bruce 2.0 tells him.

"I left her alone." He says.

"She knew what she was building." Bruce reminds him. Sam and Bucky sat in silence, they had no idea how to help their niece, in brining their niece back home. Steve got up and left, he finally made the call he had been dreading to make, but he knew Lu would make if she was ever in trouble.

"It's me, Steve." Steve says as the person on the other line picks up.

Wanda remembers the first she found out about Lu, when the entire world presumed she was dead, it was in Nat's worst fear, losing her family, there was a little girl in the vision. She had later come to find out it was Steve and Nat's daughter Lu. She had learned to love the girl like her own sister.

NAT LOOKS AT HER DAUGHTERS BEDROOM, TRYING NOT TO CRY. SHE FELT SOMEONE rest their hand on her giving her comfort. She knows who it, and she closes her eyes trying to find confort.

"We'll get her back home." Yelena voice says.

"She fought against Thanos, to bring you back. My little girl." Natasha says.

"I know." Yelena says, after everyone came back, Lu went looking for her. She was the one who told her Natasha wasn't alive anymore. Yelena didn't recognize her at first, as it had been five years and she was no longer the fourteen almost fifteen year old she saw last time.

"I did everything to protect her, to keep her safe. Steve and I, we faked her death, changed her name many times." Natasha says. "I can't, I can't lose her."

"You won't, we'll figure out a way to bring her back." Yelena says.

"After Birdy captured her, and we got her back, she was never the same. Steve and I promised each other, that we would protect her, but that didn't work out. My daughter is missing." Natasha cries, Yelena wraps her arms around her, she had never seen her sister so broken. She had always been the strong one.

"Blossom is resilient, you're her mother." Yelena tells her.

"I'm worried she'll help people instead of just getting home. Instead of coming home to me." Natasha says, "I can blame that on Steve, her need to help everyone. That dam Rogers gene."