𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁'

EMMA SAT IN FRONT OF SOPHIA, LU LOOKS BETWEEN OF THE GIRLS, THEY BOTH had on very serious faces, a board game of chest in between them both

"I'll be back." Lu says giving Emma a look. "Lori, do you mind keep a watch on the girls?" Lori nods giving her a soft smile and Lu heads outside, hearing Daryl calling their names. Carol, Rick, and him laughing.

"You coming?"

Glenn asks confused, "What?"

As they all chuckle, Daryl once again asks, "You comin'? Come on, we could use a hand."

Glenn says, "Yeah, we'll be right down."

LU WATCHED THE SURROUNDING OF THE PRISON INTENSIVELY. SHE KNEW SOMETHING was wrong, she felt it in her gut. The former prisoners tried to reason with Rick.

"You should be burning them." Lu says.

"We tried. We did." Axel says.

Oscar explains, "The fence is down on the far side of the prison. Every time we drag a body out,those things just line up. Dropping the body and just running back inside."

Axel adds, "Look, we had nothing to do with Tomas and Andrew. Nothing. You trying to prove a point? You proved it,bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. Just please,please...don't make us live in that place."

Rick says, "Our deal is not negotiable. You either live in your cell block, or you leave." Luella stares around them, subtlety.

Oscar sighs, "I told you this was a waste of time. They ain't no different than the pricks who shot up our boys. You know how many friends' corpses we had to drag out this week? Just threw 'em out,like. Humph. These were good guys. Good guys who had our backs against the really bad dudes in the joint, like Tomas and Andrew. We've all made mistakes to get in here, chief. And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint,but believe me...we've paid our due--enough that we would rather hit that road than to go back into that shithole." Luella looks at him softly, understanding. She understands, when she fled with her parents, how broken the team was, she was just a child but she was a target on her parents back.

Axel says, "C'mon, dude."

Rick asks. "Are you serious? You want them living in a cell next to you? They'll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons. You want to go back to sleeping with one eye open?"

T-Dog says, "I never stopped. Bring them into the fold. If we send them off packing, we might as well execute them ourselves."

Glenn says, "I don't know. Axel seems a little unstable."

"Who wouldn't be? They've been locked up? And now Zombies." Lu says says running her hand through her hair.

Carol asks, "After all we've been through? We fought so hard for all this, what if they decide to take it?"