𝐼𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE PEOPLE FROM WOODBURY ARRIVED, THEY ARE still settling in

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE PEOPLE FROM WOODBURY ARRIVED, THEY ARE still settling in. Lu was helping them in any way she could, they had cleared more cell blocks and corridors. Blocked any where someone or something could come in, for the safety of everyone. Ryan's mother had thanked her, as had his entire family. She saved their boy, Lu just smile and nodded not used it.

She had gave Carl space, and well he was avoiding her. She watches as he follows his dad. It reminded her of how she would follow her dad when he would get home from a mission.

"He'll come around." Daryl tells her.

"I don't want him to know to know what's it's like, I know he will because it's the world we live in. But ... he's a kid." She says.

"You're a kid yourself." He tells her and she rolls her eyes at him.

"A kid who will kick you ass, Dixon." She says.

"Sure, Rogers." He teases her, he knew she could, she cleared a room, to teach the group a few moves in self defense. The girls, Maggie, Carol, Michonne, and Beth loved it. It was open to them right now, Lu had only trained with her dad and mom, her mom taught her most of her techniques, as did Bucky. He seen her take down Glenn easily and he teases the young man about it.

"He's talking to Emma." He says.

"Emma isn't the one he blames." She says. "I was the one, who stopped the bullet." She says.

"You did the right thing to do." He says. "Ryan was reunited with his family. You said he is a kid and was terrified."

"He was." She says. She felt happy that she got to reunite a family, Emma and her both did. Lu just hopes she would reunite with hers soon, she would need to get in contact with Tony to see how she could do it form here. In the prison, she would need help from the group.

           LU MADE HER WAY TO MAGGIE AND BETH, THEY WERE TAKING CARE OF HOPE AND Judith. Hope held onto her giraffe playing with it.

"Hey." Lu says.

"Hey." They both greet her.

"Everyone is settling in fine." Beth says.

"That's good, it's just been a few days." Lu says, they still had some kinks to work out, and everyone had a role to play to keep this community going.

"We're going on a run later on." Maggie says.

"I'm in." Lu says.