𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑆𝑁𝑂𝑊

THE CONVERSATION WITH STEVE AND NATASHA, HAD TAKEN PLACE A FEW DAYS AFTER Stephan's arrival

      THE CONVERSATION WITH STEVE AND NATASHA, HAD TAKEN PLACE A FEW DAYS AFTER Stephan's arrival. It wasn't an easy one to have, and her parents were cautious of Stephan, not because he could hurt them but because he could hurt their daughter, emotionally. They also found it weird how they used to work with Stephan's doppelgänger, in the avengers compound before leaving a few months back.

They eased up once they saw how Lu and Stephan worked as a team, and with the girls. Natasha smiles without Stephan noticing of her approval of him. Steve and Stephan had a talk, well the talk of you're dating my daughter, and it was safe to say Stephan is slightly terrified of Natasha Romanoff.

Natasha took care of getting Stephan identification, Lu and him and discussed him going to college to start his medical career. Become the doctor he always wanted to become.

Stephan took Emma to school in the morning leaving, Lu and Hope at home, Lu usually painting and selling her first few pieces.

Emma's friends took notice of her happiness and when asked, she told them, her adopted dad finally moved in with them. They didn't really question her about her dad since they know she's adopted.

"Emma you have hot parents." Derek tells her as she sees Stephan and Lu dropping her off. Emma groans seeing her friends acknowledge how attractive her parents are. "Hot young parents." He says. Emma groans throwing her head back.

LUELLA ROGERS WAS GRATEFUL SHE HAD MADE IT HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, WHILE she had been gone for years on the other earth, it had been only seven months for her parents. She wasn't even twenty yet, yet here she was getting ready for a thanksgiving dinner, at her home, it was to be kept small, her parents, Bucky, Wanda, and Yelena. Sam couldn't make it and since he would be spend the holidays with his family. She was thankful no one made a comment about Stephan's doppelgänger yet, and she hoped they wouldn't until she told him.

The cooking was a team effort, Lu had made cookies with the girls the night before so they ate cookies as they cooked.

Lu couldn't help but smile seeing her family embrace Stephan, she was scared of the reaction they'd give. If they approve for him, even if she knew they would, he's a lovely person. An amazing man.

The dinner was filled with laughter, stories being told. Emm asked them about stories about Lu's childhood. "My favorite when she broke Clint's favorite mug and blamed Thor." Wanda says making her family laugh. "Thor went out and bought Clint a new mug before he came back." She says smiling fondly of the memory.

"Where's Thor these days?" Lu asks them, she missed the God of Thunder and the way he thought. He always made her laugh.

"Off in space, with the Raccon." Bucky says and Lu nods.