𝑇𝑅𝑌

THE ST

              THE ST.JAMES SIBLINGS, LU, EMMA, HOPE AND ROB BOARD THE QUINJET WITH THE Shield agents. Coulson introduced them all to the rest of the team. Lu looks at Ward with precaution and they all stare at her.

"Guys let them rest." Taylor speaks and they all look away. The excitement was clear on Jemma's and Fitz faces. Daisy looked at her in awe. They take a seat as May takes off, and Lu hopes Hope and Emma don't vomite or her herself. It has been a while since she's been on a quinjet. By the looks of it Stephan, Ari and Ryan has never been on one. They all look like star struck children. Everyone of the team kinda goes to their stations and Coulson and Taylor give them a little tour they stop at Fitz-Simmons lab.

Jemma explains some science to them making her smile. Emma and Stephan are clearly interested.

"You look exactly like her." Jemma states making Lu smile. "You look exactly like Leo." She says looking at Rob.

"Doppelgängers." Rob shrugs and Lu bites back the laugh until Jamie laughs. 

STEPHAN LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW OF WHAT COULSON'S TEAM REFERRED TO AS THE Bus. He watched the blue sky, with a smile. He never thought he'd see it up close again. His siblings watched the blue sky with admiration and Taylor St.James watched her kids with a smile small as the team works on another case.

"She's cute." Jamie tells Lu, who feeds Hope.

"She knows it." Lu says with a smile.

"Uses it to her advantage?" Jamie asks her and she nods.

"With Stephan." She says with a small smile, she was definitely a little too proud of her. Hope smiles looking between the two.

Rob is talking with Daisy, Fitz, and Jemma, answering some questions for them.

Emma watched the sky, watching the sky with amazement. She doesn't ever remember flying when the world was normal. And once everything happened she never thought she'd get the chance. Everyone was trying to survive, somehow.

"So do you guys have a Peter?" Lu asks Jamie.

"Parker?" Jamie asks and she nods. "Yeah." He says.

"Is he a genius?" She asks him and he nods.

"Yeah." He says and a small smile begins tugging on his lips, Lu took notice of this.

"Good, we'll need his help." She says.

           THE GROUP ARRIVES AT THE SHIELD SETTLEMENT, AFTER A FEW HOURS OF FLYING, Lu wouldn't admit it but she's nervous. She hoped they were able to help her get home, cut the down the time frame in half or a third at least. She knew deep down her dad needed her back home. But she was terrified of going back home and facing her family, her father specifically. Coming to terms with the fact that her mom is actually gone, and it's not just a fever dream. This felt like a dam fever dream, the team walking her and the girls to wherever they were walking to. She tried remembering the layout, just in case they needed an quick exit.