𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐸𝐷

EMMA FELT COMPLETELY LOST WITHOUT LU HERE TO GUIDE HER AND COMFORT her, and Hope

EMMA FELT COMPLETELY LOST WITHOUT LU HERE TO GUIDE HER AND COMFORT her, and Hope. Daryl and Maggie had gone out for baby food a while ago, the group hoped for their safe return after what everyone had just gone through.

The baby begins crying, and Hope turns to look at it, she was so curious to hear her cry. She wasn't used to hearing other babies cry.

Maggie says entering the prision cafeteria, "Beth."

Daryl asks, "How's she doing? Shh."

Carl says, "I'm sorry."

Daryl says holding her, "Shh...come on. Come on."
Her crying stops. Daryl chuckles and asks, "She got a name yet?"

"Not yet. But I was thinking maybe Sophia. Then there's Carol, too. And..." Carl sighs, "Andrea. Amy. Jacqui. Patricia. Or...Lori. I don't know."

Daryl asks feeding the Grimes baby, "Yeah...you like that? Huh? Little ass-kicker. Right? That's a good name, right? Little ass-kicker. You like that,huh? You like that, sweetheart?" The baby seems to enjoy Daryl, and Beth takes Hope from Emma to give her a break. The two girls share a smile.

LU DIDN'T KNOW IF SHE WAS IMAGINING THINGS OR NOT BUT SHE RELEASED a blast of energy killing a few walkers, when she carried a tired and injured Carol.

"Carol, come on." Lu says tiredly. Lu had cut herself on her leg making it hard for her to walk and on her side. Lu was being chased by a walker, and she opens a door to a solidarity confinement room, with one walker. She pushes it outside and into the other walker, smashing their heads on the wall, brain splatters on the wall. She sets Carol down and closes the door, with both of them in there. Lu cuts off part of her pants, and patches Carol's hand and leg, to stop the bleeding. "I'm just, I'm just-a little rest." Lu whispers to herself feeling her eyes close.

Lu stood in the middle of the room, she observed everything, everything was familiar yet so different. In the middle of Tony's lab.

"Hey baby Rogers." A very familiar voice says, she turns around and sees Tony.

She looks at him and smiles, "Hey, uncle Tony."

"Hey Tony, have you seen Barnes and Romanoff-Rogers, I need their latest mission report." Maria's voice rings and her eyes land on Lu. "El have you seen your parents?" Lu is taken back by the nickname she used, El was never used as a nickname. A friend at school tried to use it once but it just didn't roll off the tongue, like it was supposed to, like Lu and Ella do.

"Uh, no." Lu says trying to act normal, what the hell what she doing back here. Was she really back home.

"FRIDAY? Where is Barnes and Romanoff-Rogers?" Maria asks seeing Tony tinker away.

"Barnes is in the kitchen, Romanoff and Captain Rogers are in the common room." Friday says. "They are looking for Lu."

"Hey Friday." Lu says smiling a little.

"Hello Luella." Friday greets. Lu makes her way to the common room and Maria goes to the kitchen first.

"Lu, hon, your dad and I, are watching Oliver and company." Natasha says, and Lu smiles seeing her mom. "Want to join us, like old times?"

Lu smiles and nods, and hugs her mom, which surprises Natasha, by Lu's sudden affection. Steve looks at Lu's reaction surprised. Natasha smiles wrapping her arms around her daughter and Lu begins to cry, Nat rubs her back to try to calm her down. "Hey, hey, hey, whatever it is, it's okay. We'll be okay." Natasha tells her kissing her temple and Lu cries into her, shaking uncontrollably. Steve is seriously concerned by his daughter's reaction.

"Ella, what's got you so upset?" Steve asks her combing through her hair, and Lu pulls away from her mom and hugs him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She says and Steve holds her tightly, much like he did when she was younger and she had a nightmare, after she was kidnapped.

"Hey, hey it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for, whatever it is, I'm sure we can fix it. We can always fix things." Steve tells her.

"We can fix things as a family, Lu. We always can fix things, together, as a family." Natasha says making Lu cry harder.

Lu pulls away, "can you guys just hold, like when I was a kid, and I had a nightmare?" She asks softly and scared the moment would leave her. Natasha and Steve share a look before nodding.

"Of course sweetie." Natasha says.

"Do you want me to get Mr.Whiskers?" Steve asks, she lost Mr.Whiskers as a kid, at a fair, and Steve went looking for it but they couldn't find it.

"No!" Luella exclaims, "no, I just need, I-" She says and Nat nods. She sits between her parents and Nat places a blanket over them. The two cuddle her, and she begins to feel this overwhelmed feeling of, the time, this time, this peaceful moment escaping her grasp, "Mom-"

Lu opens her eyes to see the grey walls of solidarity confinement, surrounding her. She sees Carol, back against the wall. She wasn't back at the Avengers compounds in the comfort of her own home, city, state, earth, hell her own dam universe. Her mom was dead, is dead, and she's, she's never gonna see her again, unless she makes it out alive. She felt the tears forming in her eyes and they escape.

"I can still hear them." Carol says, her eyes were closed and Lu nods. Carol just hoped she could collect enough energy to fight off a few stragglers in a few hours. She felt like she was imagining things, she was so sure that she had seen Lu kill more walkers on her own, and some had their sculls crushed in. She thought she had seen a few walkers fly across the rooms, but she had lost some blood and was tired. "Stay awake." Carol whispers, and Lu nods struggling to keep her eyes open. Lu clutched onto her knife as did Carol, ready to attack anyone.

Words 1028
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and share, check out my other stories. I'm sorry I haven't posted, in months I didn't have inspiration, but I've gotten back to it. Stay safe, wear masks, get your vaccines. I need to write more Nat and Steve, her family scenes to make her remember home, should I wrote a pov about her world? What's currently going on?
Updated May 23, 2021

 I need to write more Nat and Steve, her family scenes to make her remember home, should I wrote a pov about her world? What's currently going on?Updated May 23, 2021